Re: Error 201 after quitting to menu

by tylerp2c3

Original Post

Re: Error Code 2593

★★★★★ Newbie

This is such hot garbage my brother and I got this game cause it's cheap right now and this is money wasted I want my money back for this hot garbage all were getting this whole time is issues not able to accept invites or get in games I did one suggestion and it worked for a bit but then it up and stops working all over again it loads in terribly slow this game is fraud...

Message 111 of 147 (709 Views)

Re: Star wars battlefront 2 error 2593

★★★★★ Newbie

Read somewhere else, problem is with new Leia skin.  Went back to an older appearance for her, now everything is fine...no more error code

Message 112 of 147 (891 Views)

Error code 2593

★★★ Novice

So are you going to tell us what the problems are ea or do you not care less

Message 113 of 147 (760 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes I'm still having the same issue
Message 114 of 147 (625 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I just want to add because I forgot to in the post, I bought this game yesterday and so since I first played Battlefront 2 ive had this issue
Message 115 of 147 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every match 2593 prevents me from playing is loss of the value on my Live account. Need this fixed innediately. SWB2 is the only game I play and is 100% of the value of my subscription. Will cancel soon if not patched. 

Message 116 of 147 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What annoys me the most about this thread is its been happening to people along with myself for 3 to 4 days now and I haven't seen 1 person from EA comment to let us know what's going on. Tells you what they think of us and I doubt I'll ever buy another EA game again

Message 117 of 147 (667 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 Error Code 4,975

★★★ Newbie

So here it is May 2019 ... and I'm facing the same problem described above.  Have changed son's settings to 18+ and still can't get his account to connect so he can open crates, have online content enabled, etc.  Has there been a fix?  Does the EA Tech team actually respond and provide guidance here?

Message 118 of 147 (586 Views)

Re: Error code 672

★★★ Apprentice

It randomly stopped for me when I tried it again about 4 hours later 

Message 119 of 147 (627 Views)

Friends Appear Offline Although They Are In Game PC

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have tried to invite a friend into Star Wars Battlefront 2 while they where online so that we could play it together. However, for some reason, they appear offline to me. When they tried to send me a request, it didn't come through.

Can you please tell me which on of our accounts is at an error, and how to fix it.

Thanks.

Message 120 of 147 (647 Views)