Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Can't connect on EA Servers 721

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Star wars battlefront 2 error 2593

★★ Novice
Can't load any multiplayer game keep coming up with "oops something went wrong. Please try again. Error 2593" any help would be greatly appreciated
Message 20 of 147 (25,833 Views)

Re: Star wars battlefront 2 error 2593

Champion
I don't work for them, but might be able to help..What is your platform? You could try a cold boot. Shut down, wait 2 mins. same with router, wifi.
If that does not help, check your memory..
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 21 of 147 (25,942 Views)

Re: Error code 2,593

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I had it too but I just restarted the game and it didn't show up after.
Message 22 of 147 (26,617 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 Error Code 4,975

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem

Message 23 of 147 (17,650 Views)

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Can't connect on EA Servers 721

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I'm experiencing issues signing on to the EA Servers since the latest update on Star Wars BF2. I'm on the Xbox one and the game have been working perfectly fine since launch and the night before the update went live. I've downloaded the new update the morning before I went to work so that I can play the new group system when I come back. When I launch the game now, it's automatically puts me offine when I am on Xbox Live. And when I try to connect, the game freezes but the background music still plays until it says that it won't connect showing 721. I've restarted my console several times and nothing worked. Ive tried re installing the game and I'm still having the same issues please help.

Message 24 of 147 (40,374 Views)

Community Manager

@BOtakuVA

Power cycle your console and router and retry playing. If your issue continues, see the following link that is referenced in the error message:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/not-able-to-connect-to-online-play/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 25 of 147 (40,360 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues as the OP. I tried power cycling my console and router, but that does not seem to help. Curious if others are having the same issues after the latest update. 

Message 26 of 147 (40,352 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes, me too. Powering off does nothing. Cycling the router does nothing. All other online games work just fine, even SWBF. Just not SWBF2... This has been going on, for me, for two straight days.
Message 27 of 147 (40,345 Views)

★ Apprentice
Saw this just now from another post and it worked for me... Sounded like a "stand on one foot, tap your head twice while rolling your tongue", but I tried it anyway and it worked... maybe it will work for you too. See below.

"I posted a workaround i found reddit, upon arriving to home page tab over to screen with characters, ships, etc. While on this screen move cursor to top left your profile. so u r in character screen with your login highlighted, now depress right joystick to sign in. it should work usually by 3 tries. all credit due to reddit poster who had fix.
MeagerJarl1039"
Message 28 of 147 (40,335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There is a workaround to connecting to the BF2 servers if you're unable to connect after the latest patch. Note: I've been able to reproduce this over and over. I start offline each time when I start up the app. Each time I follow these steps, it works.

1) Load up the game until you are in the main menu

2) Play an arcade game (doesn't matter which battle scenario).

3) Kill a few A.I.

4) Leave game (and don't press anything)

5) Once you're back to the battle scenario menu, click the right stick to connect (Note: it will fail).

6) Once you get the error code 721, head back to the main menu and tab over to the collections menu

7) Once there, click connect (Notice in the top left corner the connection animation will start to work).

8) Now you're connected

Message 29 of 147 (40,330 Views)