Re: Battlefront 2 Error Code 4,975

by Gwyndolium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Network issues - 05/05

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What’s going on here?!? It’s doing this for every game mode. I’ve reset my XB1 and still, nothing!!!

(changed the name to reflect the topic. And merged all post from that weekend) - Atic

Message 47 of 147 (44,329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code 2,593

Community Manager

@felker_s 

Are you able to connect today after a power cycle with your console and network? We were experiencing connectivity issues over the weekend and several error codes in this game were related to that. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 147 of 147 (32,550 Views)

All Replies

Battlefront 2 Error Code 4,975

★★★★ Novice

I setup an account but when I launch the game it doesn't connect. Displays the message "account doesn't meet minimum requirements". Then gives error code 4,975. Please help ASAP. The

The PSN account is a family member account and is age appropriate. The EA account is setup and is age appropriate.

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 147 (37,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
As an Xbox user the situation was the same however different. This was because my account on Xbox has my age considered a child and thats what ive heard is why i cant play online however that may not be the case. I dunno but I made 2 Ea accounts, put them in, AND WAS STILL REJECTED! I am well over 13 years so thats why im concerned about this, can yall troubleshoot for me?
Message 2 of 147 (37,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also got error code 4975 trying to set up my son's game. I've removed all age restrictions from his PSN account and it won't even give the option to log into an EA account
Message 3 of 147 (37,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing here. Cant believe there is nothing online about this.
Message 4 of 147 (37,099 Views)

★★ Pro

@Artifex_ATL

To play online it should have the following:

- Requires PSN plus

- PSN account needs to be overage

- EA account needs to be overage

Correct age is dependent on country. If all are there I'd consider getting in contact with EA support so they can help you further but most likely it has to do with the sub settings on your PSN.

Message 5 of 147 (37,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I finally figured out the issue after going back and forth between Sony and EA, each blaming the other for the issue. Sony finally told me that EA has the online content set at 18+. Yep that right you have to create an EA account AND a PSN ID that is 18 or older in order to play this game's online content. I did this and it works fine. You DON'T need PS Plus as some have suggested to play online. You only need ADULT age accounts. I hope this will help a lot of those kids who got this T rated game for Christmas and can't play it because EA has is set to A on their servers. Cheers.

Message 6 of 147 (37,016 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You will need to create adult level accounts that are over 18. The EA servers use the PSN account's age and not the game level setting from Sony. This is what Sony finally told me after spending more than 24 hours trying to get this game to work. And they also said the online content is restricted to 18+ (so it's A not M or T). This is how I solved the issue.

Message 7 of 147 (40,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks that fixed it but it’s still asking me for a PSN Plus account.
Message 8 of 147 (36,845 Views)

★★ Pro
Like I said, you'll need an adult account on both and PSN plus to play online on Playstation. Once those 3 are there you should be able to play Standard smile
Message 9 of 147 (36,841 Views)