Re: Network error

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★ Novice

I'm the same. Started last night. Was happily playing then got kicked out of game and now I just cant get ot to load.  Game stays on loading screen then reports I have no network which is rubbish!!!

Really annoying since I was collecting bonus points for helping a surprise event.

Message 11 of 17 (836 Views)

Hero

@Tanne74 

If you are getting the "Where is the network" prompt, please answer @SimGuruMaaike 's questions and post on this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Info-Needed-Where-s-the-Network-Prompt-since-November-19-2019/...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 12 of 17 (827 Views)

★ Novice

Hello. My name is Chelsie. I’ve been having issues with my sims mobile ever since they updated & added to the game. My game won’t LOAD or connect. I’ve tried literally everything & ive also contacted multiple advisors & they’ve done NOTHING to fix my issue at all. I’ve been playing all year just to get to Christmas & now I can’t even PLAY!!? I’ve followed list after list; step after step & nothing has worked. They send me steps to follow & I do those every morning atleast a good 20+ times a day. I don’t understand why mine doesn’t work all of a sudden since the app updated. If someone could please help me for once instead of ignoring me I would appreciate it so much. I’m very close to giving up the game & deleting it myself & moving onto another game that doesn’t have problems like the one I’ve been having for over 2 weeks now. I know they can fix this issue but somehow they DONT or just close my cases out instead of hearing back from me. I’m at the last thread for this game before I give up on this game for good. Please email me back at [edit: email address removed] 

Message 13 of 17 (695 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me. I opened the photography heirloom but it’s not showing as it unlocked. It says that my new heirlooms unlocks the photography event in my quests.

Message 14 of 17 (684 Views)

Message 15 of 17 (677 Views)

★★ Novice

Let me try to help,if the problem is still there go on settings>applications>The sims mobile here you need to clear all the data and cache,reset permisions,then try to enter the game if it is still having this problem try activating mobile data or activate then dezactivate airplane modeWink

Message 16 of 17 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

If you haven't backed up your game account, please don't uninstall or clear your game date as a troubleshooting step. If you do, you could lose all the game data on your account. Before trying those steps, please take a moment to backup your game! The steps in this EA Help Article will outline how you can do that; "Save your game progress in The Sims Mobile". Standard smile

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 17 of 17 (552 Views)