Network Timeout error!? NBA Mobile live

by a073d2eb5cb24342493794d700e3dfc3

Original Post

Re: Network Timeout error!? NBA Mobile live

★★ Novice

As there was no indication that the problem would really be addressed by EA, I quit NBA Live Mobile a long time ago. Some might even say it is a money ripoff, so the decision to quit was easy. Which is a shame as I used to love EA Sports' NBA Live in the 90's. But in 2020 it loses hands down to all NBA 2K series games, which is what I recommend to anybody looking for decent basketball video games.

Message 11 of 12 (762 Views)

Re: Network Timeout error!? NBA Mobile live

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Even I'm so fed up of this problem. I grind this game for like 6-7hrs on daily basis sometimes even more when the events are exciting enough plus buying packs and other stuff with real money too. But this network error keeps happening every now and then doesn't matter if I'm on wifi mobile data or an other viable option. I tried clearing catch removing data uninstalling then re installing again nothing ever fix the problem at all. And because of this I've been losing tons of stamina just like that. This game is already very frustrating and adding this problem make it hell of irritating too. Plus when are the drafts players coming???. Out of excitement I wasted a lot of money on this promo and I just keep looking at my tokens
Message 12 of 12 (720 Views)