Network Timeout, Unknown Error, Resources Download Failed

by WilsonLian

Original Post

Re: Resource download error Madden Mobile - no internet connection

★★★ Newbie
Yes on NBA live mobile and whoever made the game can't even give a answer to the problem which doesn't make sense if they made the dam game
Message 1 of 4 (898 Views)

Network Timeout, Unknown Error, Resources Download Failed

★★ Novice

The game keep telling me network timeout however i have no problem to watch youtube, surf instagram Facebook etc. i tried to reinstall the game, clear game data & cache, connected to wifi, change MVNO type in phone apn from "NONE" to "IMSI", reset default apn, use clean master app to boost, use turbo vpn app to change server, download file expert to manage my junk files, all this i have done never save me from this problem. i even remove my sim to test, not working. is been few days. until one day some one on the youtube say it might league problem, if you quit the league it will be fix. i try this method and it works, however this is not the best solution, if cant join league which mean i cant get the elite collectible in objective and i cant obtain LvL coin. sometimes i can enter the game, but it wont last over 10 minutes. please help.

Message 2 of 4 (981 Views)

ST Louis Blues collection jerseys

★★★ Newbie

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still says resource download error. No what to do. Please help me.

Message 3 of 4 (772 Views)

Re: ST Louis Blues collection jerseys

Community Manager

Hey @DrPnut05

Please check to make sure you have free space on your device to install more data.

We recommend trying these steps below if you're still coming across the error.

Android users click here

iOS/Apple users click here

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (737 Views)