Re: NetBet 4311

by steffenbk1

Original Post

NetBet 4311

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

netbt 4311

Completly at randome it seems, the whole pc freezes and crashes. Sometimes it doesnt happen for hours, and other times it can happen every other game. I dont get any error from apex, or bsod code. Only in the event viewer i have the NetBT 4311. It only happens with apex, i have never gotten this fault with any other game. 

Validating files dosent work

Updated all drives

Reinstalled grahpics card driver

Checked temps works fine

Used furmark to bench cpu and gpu

Message 1 of 10 (1,369 Views)

Champion
@steffenbk1 Could you verify that you got the latest OS update or if you're running Older Build/OS then Windows 10 Version 21H1 (build: 19043.111)

Have you tried to update all drivers via the Device Manager/3rd party software?

Do you have any 3rd party softwares installed or any "VPN" softwares running?
There was alot having this issue awhile ago when they had NordVPN installed.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 10 (1,331 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @steffenbk1 if you system is freezing can you grab me a DxDiag: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 10 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EzyHawk
The OS build attached in the file

checked the device manager for updates on driver and theyre all up to date

But i do have NordVPN Installed, however i do not use it when playing apex. Only netflix and such. Does nordvpn cause it regardless of not being used?

I tried a even cleaner reinstall today, uninstalled it and removed any remanence of it in regidit, temps etc even got it on another ssd this time.

Message 4 of 10 (1,323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko 

dxdiag file

Message 5 of 10 (1,321 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @steffenbk1 seeing a number of errors there so the best thing to do is go ahead and run System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

Can you also try the game on a different Windows admin account to see if you have the same issue?

Let us know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,317 Views)

Champion
@steffenbk1 as Darko mentioned, try to do a sfc, follow the link he posted.
I noticed your OS is not up-to-date, after the sfc scan please try to do a update on your os in "Windows update".

What i understood yes, Just having it installed has caused issues regardless if its used or not.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 10 (1,275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EzyHawk 

@EA_Darko 

Ive updated to the latest windows 10 build also sfc scanned.  And now have tried multiple different Nvidia drivers to to check, but none of it has resolved my issue. I dont however think the NetBet i have in the event viewers is the cause since i figured out it comes at the startup after i have to do a hard reset of the computer. Then there is litrally zero leads i have to go on to try and get this issue resolved. I was wondering what my system was reading so got a pic of the specs when the game froze in game.

Also i have tried:

Windowed mode

Different video options and resolutions 

Yet another drive to install it on

Message 8 of 10 (1,252 Views)

★★ Novice

@EzyHawk 

@EA_Darko 

Think i've fixed it. I have played all night without any crashes 

So after i did another clean install of the newest nvidia driver, i tested it and it crashed. Then i went into 3dsettings in nvidia control panel and set the power to maximum performance. After this i have had zero crashes so far

Message 9 of 10 (1,222 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @steffenbk1.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,187 Views)