Net

by I_Dr1pRep0rt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Net

★ Novice

I lag out almost every game either from cod net, code leaf, or the game logic. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 14 (897 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Net

Community Manager

@I_Dr1pRep0rt 

Great. Please try that and let me know if you see a difference or not. Also, make sure you power cycle your modem, router, and system after making the switch. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (809 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @I_Dr1pRep0rt.

It's possible this is connection related. We should go through some troubleshooting. What system are you playing on and do yo use a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 14 (867 Views)

★ Novice

I’m on PS4 with a wireless connection 

Message 3 of 14 (851 Views)

Community Manager

@I_Dr1pRep0rt 

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you switch to a wired connection or is your router too far away?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 14 (847 Views)

★ Novice

I can switch to a wired

Message 5 of 14 (825 Views)

Core:net problem

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform: Xbox

Nickname: Helloman1017

Message 6 of 14 (817 Views)

Core:net problem

★★★★★ Newbie

platform: Xbox

Nickname: Helloman1017

I have got Code:net problem and I can't log on and play

Message 7 of 14 (815 Views)

Community Manager

@I_Dr1pRep0rt 

Great. Please try that and let me know if you see a difference or not. Also, make sure you power cycle your modem, router, and system after making the switch. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 14 (810 Views)

Re: Core:net problem

Community Manager

Hello, @Helloman1017 

Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 14 (803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@I_Dr1pRep0rt Same, I´ve never had this problem until the new season came out. I can´t play ranked because 90% games the game freezes at some point and by the time I get back in (About 2 minutes) I´m probably dead. I play on xbox on a wired connection and never had connection issues until now. As much as I love this game this situation is becoming frustrating and help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 10 of 14 (759 Views)