Re: Need4speed no limit froze (black)

by 21dumbstreet

Original Post

Need4speed no limit froze (black)

★★★ Newbie

So i was attempting to run a commercial in order to re-generate my fuel. At some point I hit the button to watch another commercial but i only got a black screen and it’s been stuck ever since. Its a full black screen with the usual buttons and icons along the top of the screen, like cars, settings, accomplishments, money, gold, fuel, etc. but everything else is black. Also there is a button in the upper left corner that resemble your basic “back” button. The problem is none of these buttons work. It keeps acting as if its loading every 30 seconds or so, but it never responds to any of the buttons or any other commands. I have worked really hard to get all of the cars and trophies and achievements, etc. I really don’t want to re-install this game. If i lose my progress i wont spend another penny

(I refuse to start from scratch)

Wouldn’t  you?!

They need to fix this...

Message 1 of 3 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have been having the same problems plus when I try for free gold, cash or race wait time reductions 9 out 10 times it will freeze and would have to restart the game. The last special event it kept crashing when I tried to finish the last day events. I don't know my they send out updates that DO NOT IMPROVE ON THIS PROBLEM!!! Lags a bunch, freezes in mid race, and is truly unplayable.
Message 2 of 3 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO WASTE ANYMORE MONEY ON THIS GAME!!! FIREMONKEYS SUPPORT IS UNHELPFUL, RUDE, AND TAKE TO LONG TO GIVE A VAGUE ANSWER OF FIXING THIS ISSUE OF THE GAME ALWAYS FREEZING.
Message 3 of 3 (574 Views)