Need to reset game/leave lobby after each match

by butchuggin

Original Post

Re: Need to reset game/leave lobby after each match

★★★★ Novice

My issue persists with the new update.

My team died pretty quickly in one match and the game did function properly after we returned to the lobby. I also think there is some of kind of timer lock that is causing the issue but this is all over my pay grade.

Message 21 of 59 (1,625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@butchuggin Me and my friends also still experience the issue. I have timed it and if the game/lobby is longer than 2:30 the lobby bugs out. If we land and get wiped before 2 minutes then we can ready up as always
Message 22 of 59 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@butchuggin @mat0xx @EA_Kent 

I found a solufion for my issue, it was in the router. We have a omni in our house and for some reason it switched off bridge mode.

Message 23 of 59 (1,569 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I need to turn on bridge mode on my router? I am still having the issue...

Message 24 of 59 (1,515 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@butchuggin If you are still having the issue i would suggest trying that. If it does not work i would suggest opening ports on your router, a Quick Google search should give you the list for your specific plattform.

Keep in mind that if you play in a party the fault may be from one of the party members and it will affect the whole lobby.
Message 25 of 59 (1,495 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nobody else I play with has the issue. None of my other games are affected and this issue occurred without me changing anything on my internet. Still, I will look into this. Thanks.

Message 26 of 59 (1,462 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@butchuggin So none of your friends experience this in a party or solo, it is just when you play with them?
Me and my gf had this issue since the start of S5 but a week prior we installed the Omni Mesh routers in our appartment and everything worked fine until S5 launched. We have one friend we exclusivly play with and every lobby with him or duo would mess up the lobby after playing for about 2:30min. Since everything worked prior to S5 i always assumed it was some feature they introduced that messed it up.
Researched my way to some slites about some routers needing to open ports for apex to run properly, i went into the Omni app to open the ports, could not figure out how so i set it to bridge mode and i assumed the main router had the ports open cuz after that everything worked.
Played at my (exclusive)friends house the night before, just me and him and at his place everything went smooth all night.

Sorry for wall of text friend :')
Message 27 of 59 (1,428 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope, I am the only player who experiences the issue. I did experience it solo but, honestly, I haven't played solo in ages. Mine worked fine for S4 and the start of S5. It was just a regular update when the issue started occurring on my end.

I'll be honest, I couldn't figure out how to change bridge mode settings. I talked to a more tech savvy friend and he said bridge mode really shouldn't matter since I am the only one using my internet. I don't have any issues with any other games or my internet in general. If I can find an easy fix, it would be great but I am not really too invested at this point. I'm fine with leaving and re-joining lobbies since I've pretty much stopped playing the game anyway. My friends rarely invite me since I am the only player with issues.

And no worries for the wall of text. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Message 28 of 59 (1,394 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It seems like @EA_Kent has abandoned this thread anyway.. 

Can you provide me with your router name and modell and If you'd like i can see if i can find what ports needs to be opened. If you can't set it in brigde mode then its probably not the issue. 

Message 29 of 59 (1,347 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happens to me as well on the PS4, ever since season 4 started. None of the mentioned fixes help. It has to be something on their end.

Message 30 of 59 (1,289 Views)