Need to remove authenticator

by Spottswoode11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need to remove authenticator

★★★★★ Newbie

I need to remove an authenticator from my account. I had to factory reset my phone.

Message 1 of 3 (431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need to remove authenticator

Hero

@Spottswoode11 

Steps to manually remove the security key are found in this guide here under the section "WHAT DO I DO IF I LOST MY SECURITY KEY OR CAN'T ACCESS IT?"

It walks you through step by step to remove it.  If you are not receiving the email to help remove the security key, see this guide here.

If you are not able to or have any issues removing the security key, customer service can remove it manually but for security purposes you would need to call.  Their contact info is found here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Spottswoode11 

Steps to manually remove the security key are found in this guide here under the section "WHAT DO I DO IF I LOST MY SECURITY KEY OR CAN'T ACCESS IT?"

It walks you through step by step to remove it.  If you are not receiving the email to help remove the security key, see this guide here.

If you are not able to or have any issues removing the security key, customer service can remove it manually but for security purposes you would need to call.  Their contact info is found here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got it sorted...thanks. 

Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)