Re: Need help

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need help

★★ Novice

Hi, pls help I made a mistake, instead of buying cartels pressed to buy now another product, is it possible to return provided that I did not use it and do not need it at all?

(I want return back this custom armor set and add 200 cartel coins to buy artifact equipment for account)

Message 1 of 4 (715 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@HichigoVlad

On the bottom right section where it says you have 1 unclaimed item.  Click on that and on the item you bought there is a button that will allow you to refund it.  Make sure you take your time and hover over the button so you click the correct one.  If you accidentally claim the item there are no refunds allowed.  As long as you just click the refund button you'll be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (827 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@HichigoVlad

On the bottom right section where it says you have 1 unclaimed item.  Click on that and on the item you bought there is a button that will allow you to refund it.  Make sure you take your time and hover over the button so you click the correct one.  If you accidentally claim the item there are no refunds allowed.  As long as you just click the refund button you'll be fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (828 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you very much)
Message 3 of 4 (689 Views)

Hero

@HichigoVlad

Your welcome.  Happy gaming.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (669 Views)