Are you joking?

by racko92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed payback

★★★ Novice
Hi ,

I had bought Need For Speed Payback deluxe edition on my PS4 ( from psn ).

While playing the game I found this deluxe edition installation icon. ( in the store tab )

On selecting the icon nothing happens. The icon just moves towards the left n then comes back and nothing happens.

Is this normal ??

I got the platinum car pack , the tire smoke and the nos but the speedcross event is charged.

What should I do since I have the deluxe edition and I should be getting the speedcross even for free ??
Message 1 of 45 (3,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed payback

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MIK23701

PS4 Deluxe and Deluxe Upgrade players may see a price shown as you have but once you proceed further you should see it as available for free.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 45 (5,823 Views)

All Replies

Are you joking?

★★★★★ Apprentice
For real the speedcross update isnt free? For the bug filled experience we paid for at release date every dlc should be free for this game, and it still wouldnt make the game look half decent.

The real question is still where are the PERFORMANCE fixes we have been asking about since the start. Who cares about aditional game modes and whatnot if the base game isnt normaly playable.

You are playing your loyal customers and it just isnt right
Message 2 of 45 (3,704 Views)

NFS Payback Deluxe edition on ps4 , but speed cross is not free

★★★ Newbie

I bought NFS Payback Deluxe edition on ps4 , but speed cross is not free , its showing as a paid content what to do , right now i deleted everything and reinstalled but it didnt help

DRYm8hLUQAAv1BE.jpg

DRYm8rgU8AESXcE.jpg

Message 3 of 45 (3,809 Views)

Re: NFS Payback Deluxe edition on ps4 , but speed cross is not free

★★ Novice
I have the same problem... and actually after purchase this pack. Nothing hapend. Update its like 3.5MB and no working.
Message 4 of 45 (3,794 Views)

Re: NFS Payback Deluxe edition on ps4 , but speed cross is not free

★ Novice
Great, have the same problem, and I'm not willing to pay 8€ for that, because I bought the deluxe edition for 90€. Hope we get answers soon.
Message 5 of 45 (3,779 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MIK23701

PS4 Deluxe and Deluxe Upgrade players may see a price shown as you have but once you proceed further you should see it as available for free.

barry.png
Message 6 of 45 (5,824 Views)

★★★★ Novice
OKAY I JUST DID WHAT YOU WROTE, I PROCEEDED AND IT CHARGED ME ANYWAY! I HAVE THE DELUXE EDITION !!
Message 7 of 45 (3,634 Views)

★★★★ Novice
OKAY I JUST DID WHAT YOU WROTE, I PROCEEDED AND IT CHARGED ME ANYWAY! I HAVE THE DELUXE EDITION !! SOO HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK
Message 8 of 45 (3,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don t see nothing for free ??
Message 9 of 45 (3,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This did not work, i have the deluxe edition upgrade, and this new speedcross story is NOT free, fix pls
Message 10 of 45 (3,511 Views)