Need for speed payback stuttering

by ELIES-EH

Original Post

Re: Need for speed payback stuttering

★★ Novice

No, no, no and no. Forza Horizon 3 is a joke. You can play it for 1 week and after it the game is boring. Multiplayer has no point, map is small, customization is bad, and after all the game is just a copy of fh2. Dont waste your money on any forza nowadays.

Message 11 of 30 (3,028 Views)

[ Edited ]

ELIES-EH

You can download a free demo of forza horizon 3 from their website, try it out and see what you think.I downloaded it and enjoyed it so much I ended up buying the full game. Beautiful graphics, fun races.

Message 12 of 30 (3,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I bought FH3 and the graphics is outstanding, i love it,at least the graphics is so much better than NFS payback and optimized better.

moron who will buy any more NFS game, it stutter and freeze in the city especially.

i7 6900k

gtx 1080ti

32 gb ram.

and till now, no patch from Ghost, nice, never ever any more nfs game after the failure of nfs 2015 and not this *.

FH3 has a real physics and car handling, not a unreal game like NFS

Message 13 of 30 (2,948 Views)

[ Edited ]

Nfs 2015 was a nice done game, but too full of bugs that ea never fixed, such a shame cos that game was almost a work of art and it looked so stunningly beautifull. Payback will only get fixes for the running and stuttering issues just like 2015 did, any, non running issues like the wrap editor  bugs etc will once again be left for the customer to put up with.I am honestly done with nfs now just sick of the bugs and the * attitude towards hard working customers who get stuck with ea''s over priced junk games.

Message 14 of 30 (2,928 Views)

★ Novice

I also have the same problem, Fortunately I could finish single player completely before having this problem. Initially I thought that there's a problem with my graphics card. Later I've played many games and they were running fluidly. I'm  trying to repair and update my game files. Feel bad that there's no multiplayer free roam

Message 15 of 30 (2,837 Views)

★★ Novice

i could play the gmae for about 5 hours with a bt of lag now and then but now its unplayable. origin says its running at 80 fps while i see 1 fps.

tried everything on highest and lowest settings but it didn not make a difference. runned it with everything on my pc closed to maybe improve performance, didnt work either. i also tried reinstalling wich has not worked.

is this going to be patched? if yes, does anyone know when?

Message 16 of 30 (2,809 Views)

★★ Novice

also, can I still refund if i played about 7 hours ingame time?

Message 17 of 30 (2,807 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, if u haven't, then update the game now. I checked the game now after the 5 gb update. All stutters and slowdowns vanished. Not a single hitch any more. with a 970, i maxed out the game played the skyhammer mission and lots of cop chases, no stutter at all. Grate job i wud say! Texture popins are still there though.

Message 18 of 30 (2,740 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I updated the game two hours ago. Unfortunately FPS drops didn't disappear especially during races, chases and at the night time in all locations (city, mountains...). I didn't noticed any performance improvement after this update. Moreover the game still crashes to the desktop. This is very disappointing. I hope than next patch will solve all issues!!!  

Message 19 of 30 (2,732 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

After updating tried to reset the story so i can see the first regera mission. thank god i can say the game has been made playable. there are still a few microstutters here and thate but no more mindboggling lag, and frame drops. we can actualy play the game now

Message 20 of 30 (2,722 Views)