Need for speed no limits graphics

by Amiraliakh

Original Post

Need for speed no limits graphics

★★★ Novice

I have another problem. I installed the game. It works successfully. But the game has a terrible graphics!😭 I searched a lot in Google and I contacted you but I can't fix it. How can I do it? 

I opened internal storage/android/data/com.ea.game... /Var. And then I opened graphic settings.json in my pc with note pad.  So it has a lot of words. I maked false to true.the distance has a high quality but the cars aren't 😭 and it ran so slowly. Can you help me how can I make graphic higher?  Pls

I'm playing Real racing3 it has ultra graphic😃👍 

Please look at this pictures. 

Thanks for your support💕

Message 1 of 19 (40,313 Views)

Re: Need for speed no limits graphics

★★★ Novice

And it's the real graphic of this game. 

Message 2 of 19 (40,239 Views)

I have the same issue as you. I'm playing No Limits in minimum quality as well.

Now here's the thing. No one can change the graphics quality in No Limits as there's no way to change it.

Whichever graphics quality we start playing in No Limits is the quality we're stuck playing in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 19 (40,220 Views)

★ Guide

I already asked a similar question here:

BETTER GRAPHICS ON SOME DEVICES

And waiting for a good answer. Let me know if you have any luck with editing the JSON file.

Message 4 of 19 (40,209 Views)

Community Manager

@7ru3blu3

Editing the JSON file is not advised. As in the other linked thread your hardware capabilities will determine graphics quality.

barry.png
Message 5 of 19 (40,205 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did it. I changed the graphic a little but the game Is very slow😐

Message 6 of 19 (40,173 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Amiraliakh How did you change your graphics in No Limits? Thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 19 (40,160 Views)

★ Guide

@TheRealJony search YouTube for "NFS No Limits Ultra Graphics". Basically it teaches you how to edit the graphic settings file manually using trial and error. Note that this is officially discouraged.

Message 8 of 19 (40,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then please tell me why do I have an incredibly low resolution , almost impossible to play Blackridge Rivals or high-speed  races  on a Samsung S7 Edge? And im not the only one with this issue, there are thousands .. The graphics were just fine before the last updates this autumn.. Somehow EA screwed it up.

Message 9 of 19 (36,799 Views)

Betreff: Need for speed no limits graphics

★ Apprentice

With the updates from November and December they doesnt fix this graphic bug. If i make a clean installation the graphic is good as before and i can play with smooth performance and good graphics. But restarting the game for the second time and the crapy graphics are back. My Thoughts are that there is no auto detection for the graphic settings. It doesn't make a sense why the graphic is good and the performance is great as always and then turning back to crapy graphic.

Message 10 of 19 (36,795 Views)