Need for speed issue/problem

by TYCOON1799

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for speed issue/problem

★★ Newbie
Need For speed IOS mobile..
Rep point not functioning.
I'm receiving a lot of point from last month but the rep not running and the level not upgrade since then ..
Message 1 of 3 (862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for speed issue/problem

@TYCOON1799 wrote:
I'm receiving a lot of point from last month but the rep not running and the level not upgrade since then ..

@TYCOON1799 If you're Level 100, then you've reached the level cap. You will cease from leveling up any further and any Rep you get is wasted.

If you're below Level 100 and experiencing this issue, then I don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (925 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

hello, what points are you talking about? can you explain it better?...

Message 2 of 3 (805 Views)

@TYCOON1799 wrote:

@TYCOON1799 If you're Level 100, then you've reached the level cap. You will cease from leveling up any further and any Rep you get is wasted.

If you're below Level 100 and experiencing this issue, then I don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (926 Views)