Need for speed heat to all my money

by helipadbossup247

Original Post

Re: All my bank been removed after login problems (PS4)

★★★★ Guide

@bmjohn02 wrote:

i had talked to "cs" they said there is a patch that will give money back and fix the major glitches. 

@bmjohn02 When? That screenshot doesn't show that being said.

Message 111 of 616 (860 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 it wasn't supposed to; it was clarifying that a fix was coming. I read of the car reset and money issue fix from a ea rep in another thread; they said, "they will be fixing this and other issues as well within the same patch".

the screenshot was in reference to the current game breaking bug stopping people from going online and or offline. and loosing money.
Message 112 of 616 (853 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@bmjohn02 wrote:
@GhostRider12897it wasn't supposed to; it was clarifying that a fix was coming. I read of the car reset and money issue fix from a ea rep in another thread; they said, "they will be fixing this and other issues as well within the same patch".

the screenshot was in reference to the current game breaking bug stopping people from going online and or offline. and loosing money.

@bmjohn02 Do you have the link to that EA person's post?

Message 113 of 616 (846 Views)

★★★ Novice

no just scroll around like i did 

Message 114 of 616 (800 Views)

★★★ Novice

Let's hopes soo, ea losing my custom as it is with recent ea games... They only interested in people who play modes they make extra money from.. 

Message 115 of 616 (798 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Im on ps4 , my game tag is scamzay1017 , I still got my rep level but I lost all my cars and before that happened I kept loosing a lot of money 

Message 116 of 616 (1,608 Views)

Need for speed heat to all my money

★★ Newbie

Kicked me out of session tried to get back in numerous times when I did I discovered they took all of my money 310,000 I am beyond upset and I haven't talked to anyone because you guys have no phone for technical support I want my money back or will take legal matters into my own hands 

Message 117 of 616 (665 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat to all my money

★★★ Apprentice

Happened to me too, a back up was the only thing that saved me, but if you're not o PC you're mostly screwed, EA won"t help much I think.

Message 118 of 616 (657 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★ Novice

lost all progress

PC

Eggs-N-l3acon

Message 119 of 616 (1,387 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat

★ Novice

This just happened to me as well. Online session wasn't loading, closed app to restart the game. Got on and my level was still there, but I lost all of my cars, money, and ultimate parts. 

Message 120 of 616 (1,249 Views)