Need for speed heat money loss

by zsay10

Original Post

Need for speed heat money loss

★★★ Newbie

So I had been playing for hours to try and get to 1,000,000 and I had earned 500,000 I went to the garage then back to the lobby, closed the game and came back later just to be disappointed because I was missing almost everything I had earned I went from 500,000 to 185,000 without spending or anything the game just took my money I contacted ea support just to be told that I never had the money I spent so much time trying to get. Are you kidding me so there’s not point in grinding for all the cars cause all my money is going to be taken??

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat money loss

Community Manager

Hey @zsay10 we are unable to assist with missing items on AHQ, as such you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@zsay10 wrote:

So I had been playing for hours to try and get to 1,000,000 and I had earned 500,000 I went to the garage then back to the lobby, closed the game and came back later just to be disappointed because I was missing almost everything I had earned I went from 500,000 to 185,000 without spending or anything the game just took my money I contacted ea support just to be told that I never had the money I spent so much time trying to get. Are you kidding me so there’s not point in grinding for all the cars cause all my money is going to be taken??

@zsay10 Did you have an error code about item synchronization issues?

If so, then this is the main thread for that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2... .

Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That’s crazy I lost everything too

Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)