by Xx-Velpa-xX

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★★★ Apprentice

IT HAPPENED AGAIN, IT HAPPENED * AGAIN, I HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN, EA FIX THIS

Message 11 of 616 (24,691 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Furious about this, no one from the EA bois looking at it in a week also, E A doesnt seem to care in any way, a player with a broken game, honest payer who just wants to play, every week there is trouble with your game and there isnt even the slaghtest care to do something about it. Just left here. Fix it yourself, I m tired of this... I ve been playing a lot of NFS'es, but never have I ever experienced the B.S. this game brought me

Fix this fix this fix this

Cant say it enough, * fix it 

Message 12 of 616 (24,683 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For anybody on PC, I'd have your Documents folder in something like Dropbox or other cloud backup with file history. NFS randomly deletes the "1" save file out of your documents and replaces it with 1_tmp. This "tmp" file never actually saves or loads anything, basically resetting your progress. Everytime now I have it set so a notification pops up when the game deletes the file, then I quit and reload the file from right before it was deleted. It then will work for maybe 4 - 6 hours of gameplay until it does it again.

Message 13 of 616 (22,194 Views)

Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★ Apprentice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I was Finishing my last off road races. I lost connection i restarted the ps4 when i got back on it says the inventory was not matching i need to sync in order to play online i hit yes. I went backwards wlfrom 21 rep to 20 rep and next day to rep 4 . Money from 300,000 something to 14,000 to 5,4000 restarting the whole progression.
What car were you using? Mercedes C63 amg coupe i got from deluxe edition with the best customization color purple
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? It was the last off road race around frontera hills or fort Callahan dont remember but i was the last one. I
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was playing got kicked out of the game while racing.
What happens when the bug occurs? I started the application game to play right away and sync happened losing all the things i said on the summarizes box.
What do you expect to see? To get my rep back progression and money. So i can start racing again very disappointed i dont want do all thise races and missions again.

I have some pictures and trophies i got while racing 

Message 14 of 616 (14,803 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I started over past week, my progress was further then the week before. I also noticed it happened twice in the night between sunday and monday. Would it be coincidence or is it like a weekly reset, i played for several days past week without a problem so its not like my progress is lost everytime I quit playing

Message 15 of 616 (22,153 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, thank you for the info given. If you haven't added it already, can we check a few things?

What's missing for you? Are your Rep level and story progress intact?

What platform are you on? 

What's your accountname/Gamertag/PSN ID?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 616 (22,129 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

Community Manager

@Xx-Velpa-xX Thank you for the detailed post. 

It looks like you're on PS4, can we check what your PSN ID is?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 616 (14,737 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_David wrote:

Hey, thank you for the info given. If you haven't added it already, can we check a few things?

What's missing for you? Are your Rep level and story progress intact?

What platform are you on? 

What's your accountname/Gamertag/PSN ID?

@EA_David I lost the 2018 Porsche Cabriolet and the Lamborghini Huracán Spyder. My inventory actually kept the performance parts from them, but I lost the cars/customization and was given back 2 lower cars that I had already sold. I also lost a small amount of money, as I didn't have much at the time anyway.

My Rep and story progress stayed the same.

I have a base PS4. My PSN ID is also GhostRider12897 like my EA account.

I quit playing for 2 weeks, and then decided to go ahead and try it again the other day. The game loading fine, no error 40010000 this time. I went ahead and continued playing using what I had until I could re-buy what I lost and now have those cars higher spec than before and am almost done with the story. I have not logged in again to see if everything has remained working though.

Message 18 of 616 (10,204 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★ Apprentice

Xx-Velpa-xX

I really really i want to go back and play but i dont to keep doing the same thing and losing wverything all over.

Message 19 of 616 (14,711 Views)

Lost of game data money and cars...

★★★★ Novice

I got to play last night and all my progression was gone cars,money,and even the starter car is gone. I just like some of the other fans to this franchise. Can ea just start us back off till where we can get our stuff back. Before the error occurred. Just like others I put time hrs and not to mention the grind for the ultimate parts that are now locked and have to be unlocked again.  I think it's only fair if we can start off where we left off at before this problem. This is the only problem I have with the game of right now the rest of the game it great. Can we get a response back on what's going on. Does anyone else have this problem or had this issue? 

Message 20 of 616 (14,519 Views)