Need for speed heat is not saving my career progress

by marcelribeiro126

Original Post

Re: Need for speed heat is not saving my career progress

★★ Novice

Are you all still having the same problem because I am and I played last night and got to level 15 the I got on today and was a 0 again. I thought the update yesterday fixed it but I guess not. I seems like they dont give a *, I mean the game has been out for more than a week now. 

Message 41 of 56 (874 Views)

★ Novice
@ButPownder I also thought they fixed it but i reached level 23 than closed my game and start it back and i lost everything and back to 0.
Message 42 of 56 (858 Views)

★★★ Novice

I didn't lose my rank but I lost everything else.   Including my deluxe edition cars.  So there stuff I paid for are not there at all.   Not even at the dealership. 

Message 43 of 56 (850 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is freaking dumb... I finally thought it was fixed, got a nice car and money and bam, today now it's all back to 0. Can we please get a resolution?

Message 44 of 56 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Literally just grinded 2.5million today and 40% story and all of it is just lost. Feel like i’ve just wasted my time.

Message 45 of 56 (809 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I advise people to play in complete offline mode until a fix is implemented. Set origin to offline before starting the game. Then the game will only use the local save and will never try to sync with whatever is happening on the servers. And of course make sure anti virus isnt locking you documents folder. windows defender and ransom ware enabled is a typical culprit for locking that folder.

I have played offline since day 2 of this game and have avoided all issues this game seems to have (any syncing, saving, crashing, high cpu usage issues )

Message 46 of 56 (795 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That doesn't work. Something in the actual application prevents it from loading a save correctly. I have Origin in cloud turned off and play solo, and it doesn't work.

Message 47 of 56 (781 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@GrizzlyOne95 

Turning of cloud saving is not the same as setting origin to offline.

You are still online in game and syncing with the servers as long as you are online in origin.

Message 48 of 56 (764 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I see, I misunderstood. This isn't really a fix though, I tried it and it still won't load saves. It may help if you did it the whole time you played but it helps no one presently since we lost all our progress already.

Message 49 of 56 (740 Views)

★★ Novice

I had like 12 mill and all the cars i really hope they fix this soon i lost all that to this career bug. I better get my stuff back or i will never touch another EA game again 

Message 50 of 56 (680 Views)