Need for speed heat is not saving my career progress

by marcelribeiro126

Original Post

Need for speed heat is not saving my career progress

★★★ Newbie

Need for speed heat is not saving my career progress, always starting from 0. can anyone help me ?

Message 1 of 56 (10,592 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat is not saving my career progress

★★★★ Novice
@marcelribeiro126 same here, game crashed on me and all the progress is lost. It wants me to start from the very beginning..
Message 2 of 56 (10,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PSY_Stoney me too....
Message 3 of 56 (10,542 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Alexchan67 they told me in the EA Help Chat that they are aware of this problem and that they are working on it.. no ETA
Message 4 of 56 (10,538 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not even saving when I'm restarting the game normally.. what kind of full release is this?

Is this an indie game?

Message 5 of 56 (10,514 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem too can play the game but cannot save my game. It just restarts over from the very beginning and all my game save data is lost! This is a critical error in the game development and it was addressed over 24 hrs . Please  fix this as quickly as humanly possible since the game is released. People will not buy your game seeing that it is broken.  :\

Message 6 of 56 (10,499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It works for me now, but I don't know if that was really the problem.

I have disabled my ransomware protection in windows defender and now the game saves my progression.

No idea if it will still work tomorrow, maybe I was just lucky.

Message 7 of 56 (10,480 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried moving to unmonitored drive and also completely disabling ransomware protection. Tried game repair as well, still no luck can't save any progress.

Message 8 of 56 (10,425 Views)

★★ Novice
@PSY_Stoney I went into the ransomeware protection (windows defender and allowed my NFS Heat game access to folders and it works now) Thanks for info now my currency and gameplay is saved. Thank you !
Message 9 of 56 (10,390 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I played it already 10 times and every time i made  different changes but still i start from 0 i dont know whats going on but if they dont fix it fast ill refund it because alre4ady i payed 2 times for the game  apparently because there was an "error" at pre ordering too so i am f up already

Message 10 of 56 (10,288 Views)