Need for Speed on PC and Logitech G920 Wheel

by LEBNOID

Original Post

Need for Speed on PC and Logitech G920 Wheel

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My G920 will not work properly in the Need For Speed 2016 lately! I have tried multiple combinations to resolve it. The Clutch is now the gas pedal and the gas pedal is the brake! This is unacceptable since there is a setting in the game for G920 which shows to be right but in game it is totally wrong. I even try to remap it and still will not work. This has been a recent problem because it used to work when I used the Custom set up.

Message 1 of 5 (2,365 Views)

Re: Need for Speed on PC and Logitech G920 Wheel

Community Manager

@LEBNOID

If this setup has worked well in the past then it is possible that you have added something to your OS startup list that is causing an issue.

Please try a clean boot before starting the game: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Additionally, check this link for more info:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Troubleshooting-for-Wheels-Controllers-Controls/m-p/523...

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,337 Views)

★★ Novice

Where is the dam answer on this question. By default i have got Brake as accelerator and accelerator as brake. HOW TO FIX THIS? When you remap pedal, brake did not work at all.

Message 3 of 5 (1,663 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried to tell E.A. the G920 wheel mapping wasn't right. I believe I used the G920 mapping and go to custom to the pedals and the Accelerator becomes the brake,map the brake becomes the clutch but then my brake is used as a brake! I think that got my Accelerator right and the brake in the right place. LOL The only thing is if you hold the brake until it stops the car will go into reverse. I know there should be better ways to do this like go into your Logitech profiler and try to make your own. I haven't figured most of that out! The problem with my method was I have to do it every single time I tried to play which is a pain in itself. The profile for the G920 should work in the game, but I never got it to work as per E.A.'s instructions,still didn't work. I got so frustrated with it I quit playing,sadly it is a good game.I don't know if my method will help you or anyone else but I hope it helps you or someone else. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,646 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think that EA should fix the issue and add the shifter in so we can use it in NFS and Heat. plus I have an issue that the wheel keeps coming unaligned while driving. I dont have that issue with the g27.

Message 5 of 5 (1,245 Views)