Need for Speed: No Limits

by Omar_Sarray

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed: No Limits

★★★ Newbie
Goodmoring, i don't uderstood this game. this Is a big game and very cool, but graphics? It's obsolete and bed, tuning is very good. Please aggiustament graphics bug, becouse, this game it's nice.
Message 41 of 68 (1,365 Views)

Re: Need For Speed: No Limits - device requirements

★★★ Newbie
Me too Frown
Message 42 of 68 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had bought tail lights of subaru impreza but it don't change when i race

thank you
Message 43 of 68 (1,345 Views)

Re: i want buy nfsw

★★★ Novice

Need For Speed worlds is free BUT...you need windows sadly i cant play it because i have a imac but if you have any windows computer its free all you need is a origin account

Message 44 of 68 (1,333 Views)

Re: Need for speed No limit android

★★★ Newbie
I can't enter the game, the game keep loading
Message 45 of 68 (1,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I like the game then an update lost everything and have to start over. Think everyone should get bonus for it. At least the starter car where it was before. Urrrg so mad I don't even wanna play anymore
Message 46 of 68 (1,275 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here I was lvl 24 with several cars, even the Shelby GT500 from snoop dogs tournament... now everything is gone and firemonkeys is not responding to tickets...

I'm not going to play it all over the game. hope it gets bad reviews on play store and trash EA.

Also I have contacted google who refund me a gold purchase because of the lack of support from EA/Firemonkeys

Message 47 of 68 (1,202 Views)

@MD5CODE You can't buy Need For Speed World. You're just a Need For Speed World player. That's it.

EA will never sell one of their free-to-play games to anybody. Also, running a free-to-play game costs a lot of money which EA was losing a lot by keeping Need For Speed World online so they had to shut it down to prevent losing even more money.

Need For Speed World died on July 14, 2015 at 12 pm EDT.

@Arshpreet_GTX and @scarychipmunk839 Need For Speed No Limits was made available to download for free worldwide on September 30, 2015. You should be able to get No Limits and play it by now.

@crazycar2001There's nothing wrong with the graphics. The graphics are supposed to be this way (bad graphics) for mobile devices. Mobile games graphics will NEVER be even nearly as good as PC and game console graphics.

@nue3577 It's a visual bug. It should be fixed in the next update of No Limits.

@FLAM3KID04 You do know that Need For Speed World got shut down on July 14, 2015 at 12 pm EDT, right? Need For Speed World ceases to exist.

@agow5bhnt0 and @SentineL_VDXi There's still hope to getting your game data back. If you guys were previously logged in to Game Center or Google Plus, you can recover your game data by logging back in to Game Center or Google Plus.

Link: Save Data & Cloud Issues: Lost Data and Game Progress

However, it's up to you guys whether you want to keep playing No Limits or quit playing No Limits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 48 of 68 (1,123 Views)

★ Apprentice
Nope. I've lost my progress using Google Play Services. Once the issue appeared I've tried with the account logged and not logged which in bith cases all progress was lost.
Ibwasn't rooted at that moment to make my own profile baclup with datasync+
Message 49 of 68 (1,120 Views)

I suggest to just start over in No Limits. I highly doubt you'll get anything from EA and Firemonkeys.

This says it all: http://1jux.net/scale_images/209637_b.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 50 of 68 (1,118 Views)