Need for Speed: No Limits

by Omar_Sarray

Original Post

Re: Need for speed no limits

Community Manager

@Dahninja123

No announcement has been made in relation to an English version of this game. Please monitor iTunes or the App Store for any further releases of this title.

barry.png
Message 31 of 68 (1,548 Views)

Re: Need for speed no limits

★ Novice
Do you think it will be out some time in the summer ?
Message 32 of 68 (1,542 Views)

Need for Speed No Limits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
So my android just updated and is now running the 5.0.2 version. I have an LG Optimus L90. The Google Play Store says that my device isn't compatible. Any way I can get it to download?
Message 33 of 68 (1,521 Views)

Nfs no limits download

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I have Sony Xperia m2 with android 4.4.4 and i cant download NFS no limits. Why?? Thank for your answer
Message 34 of 68 (1,578 Views)

Need for speed No Limits

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i want to know i can't have Need for speed no limits on my xperia z2 tablets, i live in Canada so i think it's because the Canada is not a global country for EA!

Thanks , i want to know the reason!

Message 35 of 68 (1,567 Views)

Need for speed no limits worldwide release

★ Novice
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me when the world wide release date is for nfs no limits or around when it's going to be released, I really want to play it
Message 36 of 68 (1,561 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: No Limits

★★★ Newbie
Hi there, I am really into cars and after watching gameplay and the pics I'm really into the game and I want to play it myself and unfortunatley it is not available in the New Zealand store. Please can EA make this game available in the Na store
Message 37 of 68 (1,477 Views)

NeedForSpeed:No Limits

★★★ Novice

I use my sony xperia m with 4.3 android...is it going to release on lower versions ?

Message 38 of 68 (1,470 Views)

Re: Need For Speed: No Limits - device requirements

★ Novice
I am having the exact same problem I'm in the UK and my friend has got it
Message 39 of 68 (1,425 Views)

Re: Need for speed No limit android

★ Novice
Hi there. I have a question sir. I have need for speed no limits and I live in Canada, apparently, it has been released in my region but there is a problem. I downloaded and installed the game perfectly fine but then when I go into the play store to rate it, I can't see it. The link in the game to rate the app takes me to a Google play page that says "Your device is not compatible with this device" however I have downloaded the app from the play store itself. I have heard that progress is saved to the device so I haven't deleted the app, but I would like to ask why the status of compatibility suddenly changed for my device. I have a 2014 Motorola Moto G and it meets all the games requirements .
Message 40 of 68 (1,412 Views)