Re: need for speed no limits

by abdu_hp_15

Original Post

Re: Nfs no limits download

★★★ Novice

This is the way ea makes you pay for IAP an and then screws up your game so they can stEAl your money that's why I don't use IAP on ea games that are free or any ea game

Message 61 of 68 (1,311 Views)

Re: Need for Speed: No Limits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
[$10] <($_$<)<[MONEY FROM IAP Standard smile]

Message 62 of 68 (1,311 Views)

Re: Need For Speed No Limits

★★★ Newbie
I have a same problem with my galaxy s5 gt-9505.
Message 63 of 68 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why i cannot install need for speed no limits in samsung galaxy young 2 duos 4.2.2 kitkat ?

Message 64 of 68 (1,252 Views)

★ Apprentice

Most probably is because Galaxy Young 2 has not enough hardware to be able to run it.

But don't worry it's an awful game, with a pay-to-play system... it's only a money grabber, not a game.

Message 65 of 68 (1,243 Views)

@gemspira Your Samsung Galaxy Young 2 Duos 4.2.2 Kitkat may not be compatible with No Limits.

Find out more here: Need for Speed No Limits - Known Issues and Support Announcements

@SentineL_VDXi It's free-to-download with a choice to pay for in-game stuff. It's possible to complete No Limits without spending a single penny.

Proof: Me

I completed No Limits without spending any real money in it.
Level 100 and completed Underground (and wrecked Marcus King lol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 66 of 68 (1,235 Views)

Re: Need For Speed: No Limits - device requirements

★★★ Newbie

I have a ZENFONE 2, 4GB RAM, 2,3, 1080!

Message 67 of 68 (1,151 Views)

Re: need for speed no limits

★★★ Newbie

Hello again I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I want to know how much you need the game from the internet to play I mean because if you do not need the acter I want to play it now tank your

Message 68 of 68 (1,015 Views)