Need for Speed No Limits black screen

by ANothing15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed No Limits black screen

★★ Newbie
Hi! When i launch the game i see the logos and the screen goes black but the game is working. I have played on this phone last year. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 5.1.1 lolipop
Message 1 of 5 (6,808 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed No Limits black screen

@ANothing15 wrote:
Hi! When i launch the game i see the logos and the screen goes black but the game is working. I have played on this phone last year. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 5.1.1 lolipop

@ANothing15 Try deleting the game and reinstalling it again.

Firemonkeys is currently looking for a better solution and will provide more information later.

Link: Black screen after EA Firemonkeys splash screen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (8,306 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Hello, as suggested to other users with your own problem, try the following: Clear #NFSNL cache from application settings. Reinstall the game, make sure you have the latest version of Android or Ios. Restart your smartphone, open only the #NFSNL app. If the problem persists, open a ticket here: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
Message 2 of 5 (6,613 Views)

@ANothing15 wrote:

@ANothing15 Try deleting the game and reinstalling it again.

Firemonkeys is currently looking for a better solution and will provide more information later.

Link: Black screen after EA Firemonkeys splash screen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (8,307 Views)

NFS No Limits Black Loading screen but no charge

★ Novice
When I download NFS and run it at the beginning it charges up, when the fors mustang screen appears then it sticks on a black screen with the loading circle in the bottom right corner, I've tried everything: Re-install, use an app launcher and empty the cache but nothing seems to be working for me... Please help
Message 4 of 5 (5,228 Views)

Re: NFS No Limits Black Loading screen but no charge

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 5 of 5 (2,850 Views)