Need for Speed 2016 language change

by Abdul_MalikGhana

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed 2016 language change

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@LordKor

Hi there,

You are welcome - just know that all the EA members that you meet here on the forums are always looking out for the players. We do our very best to get things changed for you, but sometimes that takes time, and at other times it simply isn't possible.

Kind regards,

Message 21 of 33 (4,685 Views)

★★ Novice

@Straatford87 Yes, I know that Standard smile and thanks again Standard smile Have a nice time and keep flying Standard smile

Message 22 of 33 (4,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the answer, I wont buy origin games no more as I cant play them in English.

Seb

Message 23 of 33 (4,662 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LordKor

You're welcome Standard smile

@SortacPL

Sorry that I couldn't do more..

Message 24 of 33 (4,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87Is there a way to set international EU version to Russian language? I bought this game for my father and he likes to play it in his mother tongue but the only supported languages are: Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Italiano, Português (BR). Thx in advance!

Message 25 of 33 (4,059 Views)

★★★ Novice

is this a * joke? why the hell won't it let me play it english? 

Message 26 of 33 (3,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hate russian translation - it is BAD! and want to play English but there was no way to buy different language...

Message 27 of 33 (3,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@TAPE971how did you changed the language? i got my game from torrent and i think the language set here is russian and polish. please message me, thank you.

Message 28 of 33 (2,231 Views)

★★★★ Novice

"I have finally changed the language to english. 

I had to change the language in my registry ( regedit.exe -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Games\Need For Speed) and in origin as well. Doing only one of both DID NOT work for me."

That´s from 2016. But i highly doubt it would work for you for two reasons.

1. You have a russian/polish version of the game which wasn´t or still isn´t able to change the language. Unless there are language mods for it now... don´t know.

2. You´d have to change the language in Origin as well as your registry and considering it´s a torrented version of the game you don´t use origin to play the game and therefor can´t change the language in Origin for this solution to work.

Message 29 of 33 (2,201 Views)

★★ Novice
@TAPE971 Sorry to bother you, I have the Russian/Polish version on Origin, and as I tried the method you posted from back then, it would still default to the Polish language. Another method I saw on reddit where it involved going into the game files and deleting from the localization folder the other language files but keeping the English one. Tried that, it automatically kicked me out saying I need to log in to an account that either can play in English or use the language it came in. Would you please be able to provide a response for this issue? I searched through most forums and most of the other results were for Heat or Payback. Thank you.
Message 30 of 33 (2,085 Views)