Need for Speed 2015 big problems & bugs

by MrDurka_Gaming

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed 2015 big problems & bugs

★ Novice

I completely agree with you... The steering mechanics need to be overhauled, vastly. Personally, my biggest issue is the aformentioned occasional steering block. Literally, there was this one speedlist event that i was so close to finishing first, but this bug ruined it for me... I was going against a player who had a very similar amount of SP as i did, and we were neck and neck throughout the whole event. So, it was just me and him on the road, and all the other players had managed to crash into a few nearby walls... I was a few meters ahead of him and it was time for the last turn. I turned my nitrous on at full blast and headed for the home straight, however as i approached the wide, easy left, my steering completely stopped working. No matter how much i pressed the A key, it just did not want to go left and i ended up crashing into a wall... My opponent then overtook me and won, just because i had some stupid bug ruin the victory for me... GHOST, please fix!

Message 31 of 42 (1,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the steerings problems too on PC (Xbox one controller AND Xbox controller) and it makes the game unplayable and extremly frusttrating. PLEASE CONFIRM if you will fix it or not. If you domt work on a solution I can just uninstall the game.

Message 32 of 42 (1,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello we have need for speed on the ps4 platform and we have some of the same issues as well as more and they are actually allot more annoying. To start with the AI problems stated at the bottom are the same and nearly every time we go to load up the part connecting to server it comes up with error connecting and this also will happen in game when we manage to load it, more regularly in garage or trying to load things. Now nothing else is using Internet during game play and even have to turn our wifi off and use a lan cable, we have many other Internet games and not one single game we play or have played does anything that bad. Our Internet is fine we can watch a video and play an internet game as well as browse but this game does not work even when prioritized???? Please help

Message 33 of 42 (1,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi I just started playing and I have the deluxe edition and my turbo that I get isn't creating boost but I equipped a supercharger and that works ? I don't understand
Message 34 of 42 (1,544 Views)

★ Novice

My recent bug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck7xAg5i6-E&feature=youtu.be

I had to force quit  and restart the game...

And that's JUST ONE of them:

2.Steering issues : you can't steer sometimes

3. MOST OF THE TIMES, in SPRINT MODE, (career), right before the end of the race, the maps DISSPAPPEARS and the care crashes...it goes undeground..somewhere...to Hell maybe...and you lose loads of time until it restarts....

EA, FIX it, guys !!

Message 35 of 42 (1,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Agree, the auto steering and steering block are the most frustrating issues.
The car will often turn when I don't want it. Sometimes, my analog stick is turned 100% left but the front wheels remain turned right. This often doesn't let me do some long drifts.
And when I exit a drift, the steering just blocks for a fraction of a second. When the car gets the grip back, the wheels are locked straight, like on rails, and you can't turn them. Of course it's just a fraction of a second, but on high speed, that fraction of a second is fatal. You're basically screwed if you lose the drift at the wrong time.
Tried with all assists OFF. Tried dozen of setups, can't find any way to solve this.

Message 36 of 42 (1,381 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i just got the game now 2 years after rel;ease, it has made my amazing rx7 turn to shot, it happened for no reason and now i cant drive normally as if im moving and its swerving me out of drifts or into walls or not turning at all. WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED!

Message 37 of 42 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same steering issues here also. . . Worst of all in the RX7. Tried so many different setups (Drift / Grip) and adjusting all assists but unfortunately this seems to be an issue in the game and not with the tuning. I play on PC and alternate between playing on Keyboard or with an xbox / xbox one controller.
Other issue I'm facing along with another person who commented is the issue of the floor disappearing... This has happened too many times and cause alot of frustration in Sprint / Time Trial / Gymkhana races and needs to be solved. I mean small bugs I understand but the floor failing to appear (Or just disappearing from under you) causing an endless fall followed by a soul destroying 20 sec + load time, is quite a big inconvenience.
Message 38 of 42 (1,112 Views)

★★ Novice

Same steering issue here on the rx7 still not fixed

Message 39 of 42 (963 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having issues with the boost on PS4. I’m not getting any boost at all except for in. Reverse and when I use nos. Tried switching controllers and still not working. Had this game a while and this has been going on for a while. I uninstalled and reinstalled this game servals times and still not working. Why is this?
Message 40 of 42 (917 Views)