Need for Speed 2015 big problems & bugs

by MrDurka_Gaming

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed 2015 big problems & bugs

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Thanks for letting me know all, I will keep forwarding whatever you throw my way.

On another note, should encounter any bugs or issues separate from this post, please make a new topic so it becomes easier for people locating an issue similar to their own.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 42 (3,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been having huge steering problems too! It swerves and when u turn the opposite direction it doesn't like to work. Or when you turn sharply and try drifting, sometimes it won't start drifting. It's so annoying
Message 12 of 42 (3,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem  with the swerving spontaneously  just out of no where your car  jolts to the left or right like as if it got hit or something its weird  I can't enjoy some of my cars as I have the problem more with a select few. I get so frustrated especially when im in a good race and I have the AI right behind me and out of no where jolt to the left or right and crash GAME OVER smh  ( no its not cause the car hit me) it happens even when racing down the road alone..

Message 13 of 42 (3,625 Views)

EA DICE Team

@xpqcf6nmjj @mrtoddrocks

Can you list any cars and modifications on them when you experience this issue? Please also let us know on which console you are playing.

Thanks!

Message 14 of 42 (3,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the 65 Mustang tuned for drift all the way to the left, sway bars in the middle and springs two clicks to the right to soft. My Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV is set more toward grip. Everything's tuned in the middle except Steer Response is two clicks to the right to slow, Steer Range is two clicks toward Narrow, braking drift assist on, drift stability on, launch control off, brake strength two clicks to less, brake bias two clicks to the rear, tire traction all the way to the right to more. Would u like the performance too?
Message 15 of 42 (3,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And I'm playing on PS4
Message 16 of 42 (3,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm on xbox one and it tends to happen worse when you start upgrading any car for me. I've tried all handling tuning options and nothing. Also when I tune for grip it won't let me turn hardly at all. It's like a drag car or something. The only way I can turn is from drifting which is kinda disappointing Frown
Message 17 of 42 (3,597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

All of my cars struggle to get over 130mph, even my cars with over 1000 bhp . I'm level 45 and none of my cars pick up speed and have been upgraded etc.

For example Nakai-San's Porsche doesn't pick up speed free roam or in a race

*Edit: duplicate from other post added*

Spoiler
None of my cars reach anywhere near their top speed, I am level 45 and have upgraded the Nissan GTR, BMW M3 & a Lamborghini, all of which struggle to exceed a top speed of 130-140mph with nitro.

I can't complete the harder Sprint races as my cars don't hold their speed or speed up past the numbers mentioned earlier.
Message 18 of 42 (3,560 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Eldah_Kay

If your cars won't accelerate or reach their top speeds it most likely means that your controller is damaged. We have investigated this internally and were able to verify that this is what causes that specific issue.

A similar report can be found in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Digital-Copy-No-Acceleration/td-p/5064977

Message 19 of 42 (3,548 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought this game on pc and i was so excited because i loved Underground 1 and 2 and then in all years you just made in my opinion bad games with lamborghinis and stuff with no customization and then you made this game and i got  so happy but..... its full of bugs like many off the races are easy or actually nearly all but there is on thing that makes it hard and that is when there is bugs when i drive mission races or what its called i fly through the ground and needs to start from new like that really fu***************** anoying 

Message 20 of 42 (3,412 Views)