Need for Speed 2015 big problems & bugs

by MrDurka_Gaming

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed 2015 big problems & bugs

★★★★ Novice
I am loving the game so far, but there are some bugs that are starting to drive me nuts.

The first issue is the framerate and stuttering. It happens constantly during my playtime and ruins any drift or turn at the time of it. It doesn't seem to do it much, if at all in the garage.

The second issue is the steering. When I drive in general in this game my car will randomly swerve on its own, or I will lose the ability to turn. The autosteer in this game is a huge game breaking bug, as you cannot control your car. I have turned all assists off and messed with all sliders and no fix. Please for the love of God remove autosteer.

Lastly is the AI. They could be toned down a little bit on the rubberbanding side. But my main problem is, they will come after you and try to wreck you. They constantly try to ram you, spin you, push you into the wall and keep grinding you there, it's like they're out to get you only and don't care about the race. The AI needs an overhaul.

Those are my issues, I hope they are fixed because the game is great otherwise.
Message 1 of 42 (15,881 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed 2015 big problems & bugs

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @MrDurka_Gaming,

I have not encountered such extreme steering issues myself, but I have raised the issue for you and the other users that seem to have the same issue. If it is really a bug, it should now be looked at. Sadly, do not have an ETA.

I hope you all can still enjoy the game meanwhile.. :-)

View in thread

Message 7 of 42 (18,640 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I too have most those problems im still looking for answers as well....

Message 2 of 42 (15,816 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ya that random swerving foolishness needs to stop as well as the inability to turn sometimes. After reading this I KNOW its not just me or my drifting abilities lol

Message 3 of 42 (15,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So glad to know I'm not the only one with problems in the game!
Message 4 of 42 (15,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@MrDurka_Gaming @itsrhondy @xler8er87 

Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. We are hard on the way to turning any issues to make sure they become road-ready. Make sure to check our stickies for further information.

As for the swaying on the road, I had the problem of tuning my car way too much for drifting. It was almost impossible to steer like this. Try toning that down a bit, it did wonders for me!

--Tom

EDIT: So we can look into this further, can you reply with the following:

Car you're driving

PS4 or XB1

Message 5 of 42 (15,793 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It swerves on me no matter how I tune it. Grip, middle, drift fine tuning, but I still get it. It's like the car is trying to steer for me. It'll just swerve to the left or right and at times goes straight and won't let me turn. If that gets fixed the whole game will be better. Feels like I have no control of my car. Thanks for the reply!
Message 6 of 42 (15,776 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @MrDurka_Gaming,

I have not encountered such extreme steering issues myself, but I have raised the issue for you and the other users that seem to have the same issue. If it is really a bug, it should now be looked at. Sadly, do not have an ETA.

I hope you all can still enjoy the game meanwhile.. :-)

Message 7 of 42 (18,641 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I really do enjoy the game besides that! That's my only real issue is the autosteer lol maybe you can help convince them to add a s14 240sx Standard smile only thing missing in my garage
Message 8 of 42 (15,770 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for raising the issue btw! That makes me happy to see that it's being looked into!
Message 9 of 42 (15,769 Views)

★ Novice
Hi EA_Tom, I too am experiencing this issue.

This issue is apparent on all cars, but most extreme is my drift tuned ae86. I suspect the reason its more obvious is due to the fact the steering response is tuned to be quicker.

It seems to try to counter steer or oversteer and odd times.

I can be overtaking a car at high speed, turn to the right, no slide, and then it quickly turns left and throes me into the wall. I've had a lot of frustrating times in this game because of it. Overall, the games great, but this is a really big issue.

Smaller issue bugs are the fact that under "cylinder head" upgrades, its spelt "hooning" but it should be "honing", and the mx-5 race style headlights output light as is the pop ups are still there.
Message 10 of 42 (15,753 Views)