Need assistance regaining access to old account - any help appreciated!

by darksteel10

Original Post

Need assistance regaining access to old account - any help appreciated!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, thanks for reading. Here's my situation. I'm coming back to the game after a long hiatus and trying to regain access to my old Google Play-linked account. I have spent hours on the phone with EA and Google trying to figure out a fix and I keep running into dead ends. This is the info I have and don't have; please tell me if it's possible to regain access.

Here's what I HAVE:

My Player ID

My Ally Code

My login info to my EA SWGoH account (and forum login, of course)

My swgoh.gg account login info

A new Android device

The email and password info associated with the Play account (just not access to the Google account itself)

Here's what I DON'T have:

The old Android device

Access to the Google Play account (Google support said it's permanently deleted and unrecoverable)

Proof of transactions (Spent hours with Google attempting to have them provide this info, and they just kept telling me to go through account recovery, which is 100% not possible)

Am I just completely out of luck? The old Android is gone (stolen), the email and associated Play account is deleted forever according to Google. I can still login to my SWGoH account but when I use that to login to the game itself, it loads a brand-new Level 1 account with a new Player ID. I would really like to play again, and I put big money into the game, I just don't have the screenshots/receipts to prove that part. All assistance is really appreciated!

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (330 Views)

Re: Need assistance regaining access to old account - any help appreciated!

Community Manager

Hi @darksteel10

Thanks for reaching out. We'll need you to get in touch from your new SWGOH account. Follow the steps >> here << to send in a help ticket to the support team from inside the game. It'll redirect you to the help site but that's ok, as long as it starts in the game it'll send through the info the team will need to pick up the case. They'll reach back out via email and ask you for some information from there to see if it's something they can help you with. Keep an eye out for that email. 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: Need assistance regaining access to old account - any help appreciated!

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I have submitted an in-game ticket with my ally code and player id! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)