Need For Speed payback Dont Launch

by benwlp

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed payback Dont Launch

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem.

I click Launch and I get the Cloud Sync Popup.

Then Origin closes but NFS Payback does not open.

After a short time Origin pops back up again..

I tried everything I could possibly think of except completely reinstalling the game.

The game worked fine just minutes before. Nothing changed on my PC. The game just does not want to launch anymore.

Please help?

Message 21 of 26 (1,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem. Tried all things: reboot, updae, repair, vpn, disable antivirus. NFS just suddenly stoped lunch. 

Message 22 of 26 (1,519 Views)

★ Novice

hey I done all what you all have said to do and the game still wont launch is there anything eles I can do please help thanks

Message 23 of 26 (1,447 Views)

★ Novice

I have done every single thing on this thread including all the other threads. game still wont!! I just spent £17 for it not to work!!

pc specs: gtx 950 2gb    Pentium g4400      8gb ram

specs are usable with the game cos I have seen gameplay with the exact same set up!!!

need fixed asap really don't want to have to put in a complaint asking for my money back!

Message 24 of 26 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just bought the game myself and the same issue i dont have anti virus, but nfs payback and origin both are allowed through firewall, here is a copy of my dxdiag, I'm clueless to what the vpn stuff everyone is mentioning, maybe someone could assist me in this, tried just about everything in all topics.

Message 25 of 26 (1,092 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, i having the same problem.
i'm from malaysia will this resolve if i subscribe to US VPN?

Thank you

Message 26 of 26 (866 Views)