by fssg753

Original Post

Re: PS5 Controller support on PC

★★★★★ Newbie
@Gr3m1in_914 like in NFS most wanted from 2005! :D
Message 61 of 72 (1,884 Views)

PS5 CONTROLLER NOT WORKING ON EA APP

★★ Novice

I've tried everything to fix this but nothing is working. All my controller binds are messed up where my R2 button is bound on X and stuff like that. Nothing works and I'm pretty mad about this.

Message 62 of 72 (21,610 Views)

PS4 Controller not working on Need for Speed Unbound

★ Novice

I've been playing Need for Speed Unbound normally, however, I had to format my computer. When I installed the game again, and connected my controller, I found out that my PS4 controller was all switched up. R2 acts as A, L2 acts as B, the face buttons act as the D-Pad and the D-Pad itself outright doesn't work. In everything else it works fine, it only happens in Unbound as far as I know. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Message 63 of 72 (21,589 Views)

Controller Mapping on PC not correct

★ Novice

I'm using a PS5 controller on PC and while playing the trial version everything worked perfectly, but now that I have bought the full version the controller mapping is completely wierd. For example the A button in game is mapped to R2.

The game is absolutely unplayable like that.

Message 64 of 72 (21,210 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Any update of this situation??? Even with the latest update no prograssion has been made. Uninstalling and just waiting for a notification at this point. The solutions the community arent working.
Message 65 of 72 (1,802 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David @EA_Atic

Honesty.... Just getting sad now
Message 66 of 72 (1,753 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Unbound PS5 Controller not working on PC

★★★ Newbie
@DaKillian Thank you so much i did it right now and it works perfectly
Message 67 of 72 (20,095 Views)

Re: Controller Mapping on PC not correct

★★★★ Apprentice

I solved the problem for me, I'm playing with PS5 controller on PC, I had to install dualsenseX, emulate the controller as xbox360 and then start the game through xbox game launcher, not the ea app. I think there are each different ways to get it to work depending on how you got the game.

Message 68 of 72 (17,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DaKillian This is the way!
Message 69 of 72 (12,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is incredible that you found this and it worked for me thanks for your help!

Message 70 of 72 (9,104 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help