Re: Need For Speed Payback Does not start

by trunner2011

Original Post

★★★ Novice
It seems the Issue has resolved itself for me. I don't know what caused it and what fixed it...
Message 11 of 20 (2,889 Views)

★★ Apprentice

same here....tried everything latest nvidia, origin etc, game still won't launch 

Message 12 of 20 (2,881 Views)

Game won't start

★★ Apprentice

Game won't start after click, tried everything, EA please response!

Message 13 of 20 (2,880 Views)

Re: Game won't start

★★ Novice

will not start, purchased on 3/25/18 27gb ran repair twice, hit play and origin goes away and comes back..   I see the  activationUI and nfspayback running and goes away in task manager.  broken.  any fix EA.  or refund.

Message 14 of 20 (2,704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

removing fraps worked for me

Message 15 of 20 (2,203 Views)

★ Novice

Help my nfs payback luanchs in backround after 5 seconds origin pops up.I troed tips and didnt work help

Message 16 of 20 (1,716 Views)

Re: Game won't start

★★★ Novice

three years later and it's STILL doing the same thing. i just got it myself a day or two ago and it's pulling the same stunts with me and i did everything nothing is working. and this is the second need for speed game i got in less then a month that wouldn't work. other was need for speed heat 

Message 17 of 20 (1,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hablift's suggestion to delete teamviewer or fraps (in my case it was fraps) did the trick. Except I didn't delete it I just closed it, since I have fraps starting on boot to monitor framerate. Anyways thanks!!!

Message 18 of 20 (927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem....

i completly reseted my whole PC the i updated evrything and it is still nt working.

So it has something to do with origin or steam.

I have administrator every driver is up to date every programm is up to date no apps that could confront the game to start...

I think i know why it was on sale..........Disappointed

Message 19 of 20 (584 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, tried reinstalling Origin 4 times and it still doesn't work Disappointed

Message 20 of 20 (540 Views)