Re: Need For Speed Heat Ownership Updated Error Message

by jrennard

Original Post

Need For Speed Heat Ownership Updated Error Message

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I received this message very recently and it said "Ownership Updated As you no longer have access to Need For Speed Rivals,2015, and Payback any associated rewards have been removed and can no longer be used in the game. For more information, please contact EA customer service."
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the Pics I sent you
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't know it pops up every time I load up in the Garage.
What do you expect to see? I would like to see this problem get solved. Please analyze these pics I sent you.

Please help me solve this problem and tell me what it means.

Message 1 of 13 (8,714 Views)

Community Manager

@dallasviper15 

This is potentially just a transient connectivity issue. See the following thread...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/quot-Ownership-Update-quot/m-p/8486418

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (8,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My friend is having disconnected from session you have been kicked from the session every time he loads up to the garage 

Message 3 of 13 (8,568 Views)

Paid for the McLaren F1 & lost it🥺

★★★ Newbie

On my account and on my PS4 system, I purchase the McLaren F1 Black Market Delivery, paid $4.99 plus tax and it kept telling me I needed to purchase it and that it was ready for installation but the add-on was already installed..? To my knowledge. And I know how to check and double check to see if something was installed. So I went into my brother's PS4 system and singed into my account and played the game and my car showed up, no problem, (I've attached a photo of it saying I got the car) so I saved all my data to the online storage of my account to then go back to my PS4 system to download everything from the online storage to my system and when I went to play the game it worked my car showed up and I was happy but then I got the message saying I lost ownership of my McLaren... But I paid for it so why is it gone? And when will I get it back? Why does it tell me I need to install the package? When I've already installed it and paid for it? Why am I able to use the car on my brother's PSR but not mind and why does the car door up on my PS4 but says "CAN'T EXIT THE GARAGE WITH THIS CAR. TO USE THIS CAR YOU MUST OWN McLaren F1 Black Market Delivery"? (Attached 2 photos of it saying I can't use the car and lost ownership)

Message 4 of 13 (8,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m too dealing with the same issue plus the NFS Heat Studio app doesn’t seem to work at all either. 

Message 5 of 13 (8,515 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well 

Message 6 of 13 (8,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am still having the same issue and they need to fix this issue. It has been at least a month!! 😡

Message 7 of 13 (7,778 Views)

Dot.: Paid for the McLaren F1 & lost it🥺

★★★ Newbie
This also happened with me today. I bought the package, but he told me you couldn't get out of the garage with this car. The car must be delivered from the black market.
Message 8 of 13 (6,873 Views)

Re: Paid for the McLaren F1 & lost it🥺

★★★ Newbie
This also happened with me today. I bought the package, but he told me you couldn't get out of the garage with this car. The car must be delivered from the black market.
Message 9 of 13 (6,870 Views)

Re: Paid for the McLaren F1 & lost it🥺

★★★ Newbie

Hey did it ever get sorted? 8dlf so how? 

Message 10 of 13 (6,501 Views)