Need For Speed: Heat // Game Crash and Restarts PC

by NavFanbase

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed: Heat // Game Crash and Restarts PC

★★ Novice

I think it is funny that EA will not except responsability that the game is the problem, I have spent the last two days going between EA and Microsoft after have the game crash enough times that it crashed my windows intallation. I had to have a tech fom Lenovo come out do a check on my system just to make sure no Hardware was damaged and reinstall the OS, then I had to have microsoft scrub through my system remotely to tell me that there is nothing wrong and even after all that I tried a fresh install to find it still crashes after all that EA still says it is not the game causing the issue nevermind the fact that I have 70+ games on this system that run with no issue, they still say the game is not the issue.

Message 11 of 14 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

nosboy my game in windowed still crashed my pc.  i figured i would try what you did and it still yielded the same result of crashing my PC

Message 12 of 14 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA_David i have ran every possible scan i could.  i have tried to reinstall, i have tried verifying files, tried reinstalling gpu drivers, i even tried the windowed approach given to us by nosboy and it still crashes.  running on a new windows install too btw. bout to hang the hat with origin and say sayonara because this is getting to be quite annoying!

Message 13 of 14 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Because of your game your really really good game tsk my pc won't boot up anymore the one time I bought an EA game what a * joke 

Message 14 of 14 (168 Views)