Re: Need For Speed Heat Crash/Freeze PC

by itsTylerkun

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I don't think in game cars are a problem but sure losing progress is a huge pain here but what I think is something is going wrong with the files.

It's my second day not being able to get in the game i re-installed the game and is not even starting up ! 

At first I was kind of facing the situation you are dealing with right now I was able to play like a dream the first day but everything became a nightmare yesterday I tried the repair method in origin and I had 4GB that needed repair. After that I uninstalled the game and re-installed it.  

Right now am still doing the same repair method for the past 4h and there are 20GB that need repair after a fresh download. 

Reminder: The whole game is almost 30GB and 20GB need a repair after a fresh re-install so this might concern the devs a little from the whole game only 10GB actually work?

I don't know what is going on and I don't like that the devs are not sharing any information but what to say ! EA will always be EA it reminds me a lot about BF5 it took them 1 year to realize what was going on !   

Message 11 of 41 (3,771 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Once the repair finishes up, would you mind reporting back on if it made anything better for you?  I'd be interested in seeing how that large of a repair changes the game's bugs.

Message 12 of 41 (3,751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is nonsense EA is not giving us any info for this yet, i didnt play the game for 3 days now because of this crashing freezing problem.

Message 13 of 41 (3,700 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@D4rKy28 It's pretty easy to be frustrated... I mean, I am too. But ultimately I think if we can all work together to give these updates and help the Devs find the problem, it will get solved much faster. It doesn't help that they have to sort though all the "omg my game doesn't work this is crap. I hate EA" because they know it's crappy. That's why they are constantly looking through these forums and replying with new things to test and potential solutions. They wan't to find a solution, but it's not as easy as just flipping a switch and saying it's fixed. I have a good amount of respect for the team right now because of how active they are to find a solution. It's definitely worth some credit in my book.
Message 14 of 41 (3,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also playing on PC and Also purchased the evo 9 and since then  the game's been crashing every 5 min or so . I think we might be into something

Message 15 of 41 (3,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

it has been freezing crash to desktop on any car with me, just after leaving safe house it freezes then crash to desktop, little tip thou on leaving default safe house do not drive night race directly in front of safe house because that race automatically freezes and crashes to desktop.

Message 16 of 41 (3,599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i am using 

AMD R7 1700

RX580

16GB RAM

playing 30 hours, after that its always crashing in 5-20 first second.

In day mode it work fine, but night mode allways crashing when race.

Message 17 of 41 (3,560 Views)

★★★ Novice

it happened to me aswell I had no crashes at all for the first 10 hours or so but then when I went and bought the Mitsubishi lancer 09 and fully upgraded it I now get crashes extremely regularly, rendering the game almost unplayable as it always crashes.

maybe it has something to do with that car? 

Message 18 of 41 (3,558 Views)

★★ Novice

mine always crash when race in "TOP THRILL" night mode.

using my ferrari 488 gtb always crash, but m3 gtr perfectly fine,

i try this graphic improve, and laging decrease, but the crash still there

https://errorfixer.co/need-for-speed-heat-lag-fix-stuttering-fps-drops-crashing-nfs-2019/

maybe you have beter luck than i do.

Message 19 of 41 (3,464 Views)

★★ Novice

SAME! Before I bought the Evo 9 a few hours ago, I seemed to only crash after body modding/paint editing once, then I was good all day. But immediately after buying the Evo 9, I can't even finish a single race. It's also the same type of crash as before. I'm going, game freezes, audio gets stuck, black screen, back to desktop.

Message 20 of 41 (3,348 Views)