Need For Speed 2015 Wrap Editor Error

by soloQ_Heatstreak

Original Post

Re: WRAP EDITOR NOT WORKING

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I seem to have the same problem as well,yesterday everything was fine, and now everything is locked and after 30 45 min it was unlocked, but then if i change the colour of a car and save, the game kinda crashes seems to me it's just EA server issues not anything we can fix, EA just needs to get there server running better or maybe they just can't handle it now they have need for speed payback running too
Message 11 of 41 (948 Views)

★ Novice

Same I had mine loading/running form like 8pm to 8am and nothing happened

Message 12 of 41 (920 Views)

Need For Speed 2015 Wrap Editor Error

★★★★★ Novice

In Need For Speed 2015, I can't customize my car. It says it's downloading the custom wraps. Also once a race is finished the speedwall is not updated. When I go to the starting location of the next race, the options to start the race are not shown.

Message 13 of 41 (902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I thought I was the only one with the issue. It was working fine, since like from 6 hours ago it stopped working. Is it a server issue?

Message 14 of 41 (902 Views)

Speedwall not updating / Wrap Editor not working / Snapshot Update failing

★★★★★ Novice

Seems like there is an issue with the servers. It says downloading the custom wraps endlessly and I can't customize my car. Also the Speedwall information is not available. It shows as Loading. When an event is done or a snapshot is taken, cannot start another event. What can I do? I went through all the posts and made sure my connection is working fine. This seems like a server issue.

Message 15 of 41 (899 Views)

Re: Wrap Editor Problem (PC)

★★★★★ Novice

This is the exact issue I'm facing right now. Wrap Editor is broken. Also Speedwall is not getting updated for me.

Message 16 of 41 (905 Views)

Re: Trouble with Wrap and Paint

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Did you solve it? I'm facing the issue right now. No matter what I do cannot resolve it.

Message 17 of 41 (902 Views)

Re: Trouble with Wrap and Paint

★★★ Novice

The same problem for 2 days already, any ideas how to solve?

Message 18 of 41 (898 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem for 2 days already. Any ideas how to solve?

Message 19 of 41 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please post the solution if any of you find one.

Message 20 of 41 (887 Views)