Re: Nba live mobile not working

by zeedy704

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba live mobile not working

★★ Newbie
Nba live game not working all of a sudden. I have been enjoying the game over the course of last few months and from yesterday onwards the game stopped working. I did everything I could to enter the game again but it's not letting me. I deleted and reinstalled the app,rebooted my iPhone 6 and also tried through android platform but the result was the same. I made a new account and was able to play the game but don't wanna loose my old account after all the time,money and effort I have put to have a nice team. It would be great if someone can help me to get my old account back so that I can enjoy the game again,thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 8 (22,171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@nik31234

Un-linking and then re-linking your game via Facebook could sort this out, can you let us know either way, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Facebook-account-linking-and-re-linking/td-p/6161252

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (22,819 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@sree087

Was your game previously linked via Facebook?

If not, then reinstalling the game will result in losing your progress and items.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/nba-live/nba-mobile/nba-live-mobile-troubleshooting-tips/

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (22,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem since yesterday guys. The game is linked with Facebook account. All of sudden yesterday stopped running. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game again many times. When I am pressing to login with existing user, the game simply don't  start but when I am pressing new user, everything is fine. Please some help here

Message 3 of 8 (21,538 Views)

Community Manager

@nik31234

Un-linking and then re-linking your game via Facebook could sort this out, can you let us know either way, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Facebook-account-linking-and-re-linking/td-p/6161252

barry.png
Message 4 of 8 (22,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem but now in November 2018 not connected to Facebook what do I do?
Message 5 of 8 (18,699 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Yeetfeet123

Are you able to reconnect it after doing the following steps for your device?

Android

iOS

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 8 (18,663 Views)

★ Novice

Ever since the latest update that happened a week ago my primary NBA live mobile alive account stopped working, which I thought it was probably a bug in the update but I continuously tried but it still didn’t work so I just wanted to know why isn’t it not working. I’m not able to sign into my account I was forced to make a new one and I don’t want to start over from the very beginning please if anyone reads this from Ea please help me.

Message 7 of 8 (15,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NBA Live mobile is crashing after clicking a saved user.

Message 8 of 8 (12,864 Views)