Re: Nba live mobile - issue logging in

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba live mobile - issue logging in

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded nba live on mobile and im trying to log into my EA account but it keep saying sending request without valid url please help me

Message 1 of 6 (2,192 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Milan2kGoddess

Just to confirm: is this for NBA Live Mobile, or for the NBA Live Companion App? If you are running into issues with the Companion App then please refer to the following topic:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/can-t-login-on-nba/td-p/5167398

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (2,340 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Milan2kGoddess Moved to the appropriate board for you. Good luck Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (2,161 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
So can u help me
Message 3 of 6 (2,143 Views)

Hero

@Milan2kGoddess I moved your thread to the board for the game in question, as you were posting on the board for the Origin program on PC/Mac which is quite different to a game on a mobile device. I'm not familiar with the game or mobile games in general, but perhaps someone on this board will be able to help you with your problem, seeing as they're here for the same game you are. Wink

There is also a sticky at the top of this board which may be useful.

Sorry I can't be of more help. If all else fails, you can try contacting an EA game advisor here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (2,126 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Milan2kGoddess

Just to confirm: is this for NBA Live Mobile, or for the NBA Live Companion App? If you are running into issues with the Companion App then please refer to the following topic:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/can-t-login-on-nba/td-p/5167398

Message 5 of 6 (2,341 Views)

★ Guide

Please help me logging into my Facebook account on nba Live.

Message 6 of 6 (1,078 Views)