Nba live mobile crash account facebook

by pirlo69100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Facebook account not working on nba live mobile 18

★★★ Newbie
I have tried to get in to my facebook account on nba live mobile and when i try to log in it takes me to the all black loading screen but then the game just crashes i have tried hard resetting my phone and deleting and installing the game many times. Do u have any advice?
Message 1 of 10 (8,092 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nba live mobile crash account facebook

Community Manager

@Kurtdonald1

Can you please try the following steps and let us know below if this issue is then resolved, thanks.

1. Log into Facebook
  2. Go to the Games section
  3. Go to the Manage section and remove the NBA Live Mobile App. Alternatively, you can also remove the App under your Facebook User Setting.
  4. On NBA Live Mobile, re-log with your Facebook account.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (8,071 Views)

All Replies

Nba live mobile crash account facebook

★★★ Newbie
I think the problem comes from facebook because when we want to connect with the account facebook
because the application Nba Live mobile is no longer recognized as an application.
Message 2 of 10 (7,951 Views)

Re: Facebook account not working on nba live mobile 18

Community Manager

@jmotter23

If you are still seeing this issue, un-linking and re-linking your Facebook account could do the trick for you.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Facebook-account-linking-and-re-linking/td-p/6161252

barry.png
Message 3 of 10 (7,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I already remove the link of my account to facebook but still it crashes.

Message 4 of 10 (7,695 Views)

Community Manager

@Kurtdonald1

You also should re-link your game to FB, did you do that?

barry.png
Message 5 of 10 (7,660 Views)

Community Manager

@Kurtdonald1

Can you please try the following steps and let us know below if this issue is then resolved, thanks.

1. Log into Facebook
  2. Go to the Games section
  3. Go to the Manage section and remove the NBA Live Mobile App. Alternatively, you can also remove the App under your Facebook User Setting.
  4. On NBA Live Mobile, re-log with your Facebook account.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 6 of 10 (8,072 Views)

★★ Novice

tried this, the app still crashes upon logging in

Message 7 of 10 (6,618 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cant log on to nba live mobile using facebook or google and apples game center. I tried to reset all my devices and then factory reset all my devices and uninstall and re install all the apps for 2 days non. Still it crashes. Please fix it. This happened 2 days ago as soon as i got kevin garnett. This sucks. I paid a lot for that dude.

Message 8 of 10 (6,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

17/3/2019, i have tried all methods mentioned above, all not working.

I haven't been able to log in my account using Facebook for a week. I think the problem came with the new campaign release (quai54 - i read about it on reddit sub) since i can't access the game from that day.
However, it is able to create a NEW GUEST ACCOUNT, which links directly to my Xiaomi Note 4.
I tried to link to Facebook on this guest account and the game said it's been linked to another account. So I log out in setting menu at "Start Screen" and reconnect as a returning Facebook user, the game keep crashing after displaying a "wait screen" for a while.
Hope you guys can fix this asap, I've missed  a lot of events and showdown games.

Message 9 of 10 (6,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I think I'm having the same problem with ngochieu642. I tried to get into my facebook account on NBA live mobile and when I try to log in it takes me to the all black loading screen but then the game just crashes I have tried reinstalling the game many times but still the same. 

Message 10 of 10 (6,320 Views)