Nba live Mobile Freezing

by Bladbuddhist

Original Post

Re: Nba live Mobile Freezing

EA DICE Team

@Toby3380

Thanks for the update! I will forward that information to the NBA team.

Message 21 of 32 (3,058 Views)

Re: Game won't load

★★★ Newbie

how did you overcome the problem? what did you do? 

Message 22 of 32 (2,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is how you can get NBA Live Mobile working...

1. If you're stuck on "Watching Film" or "Ready for Tipoff" then uninstall your game and redownload it. 

2. If this did not solve it, then go ahead and restart your phone for 30 seconds.

3. If all this does not work, then there's 3 things you can attempt to do...

A. You can update your phone to the newest version...

B. You can update Google Play or your iPhone store...

C. If this all does not work, then you should do what I did and wipe your phone. After I did this, then it told me to go to Google Play. (Optional)

I hope this has helped y'all. Most of this stuff really goes to LG or Android. If you have problems with iPhone then tell me and I will work on it too.

Message 23 of 32 (2,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My nba mobile won't run since new update.  I don't use Facebook.  Is there anyway to get new update without losing all my players.

Message 24 of 32 (2,720 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If I don't use Facebook, all my players will be gone ? 

Message 25 of 32 (2,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if the game keep crashing when I select Facebook account??

Message 26 of 32 (2,331 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I JUST HEEDED CDaffpunks' advice/solution. It was resolved. Thanks dude.

But before that, i read thru the threads and followed the links. It was generic, but followed anyway. Cleared cache,reboot etc. Even checked and recheck my ISPs.

Then i read CDaffpunks clear options. I was ready to uninstall reinstall worse  comes to worse. 

What did i do? Updated an apps, any apps perhaps - mine was a google app. Right after that, the thing work and the game initialised.

Luck? I dont know.. bug? Dunno either. But it helps that players help each other.

P.s. its starting to feel that im experiencing MOST if not all, issues regarding the game. auction house closure, sudden banning from autoplay, freezing to name a few. We just need to do our part by reporting these so it can be fixed or remedied at least.

Message 27 of 32 (2,225 Views)

Game Freeze

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm having a problem while playing the playoffs live events for the cavs vs warriors, I reached 3/4 but I completed it, yet it still has the resume button there, I clicked it, 3 of 3 successful attempts, I made a forth, after that, game froze while my player couldn't move and was still dribbling the ball. What do I do to fix this ASAP?
Message 28 of 32 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a similar problem, I'm stuck at the screen that tells me to allow the game to view my basic profile info, when I press allow in reloads the same screen over and over untill it says google play has stopped working.
Please help if you can.
Message 29 of 32 (1,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine won't load at all
Message 30 of 32 (1,762 Views)