Nba live Mobile Freezing

by Bladbuddhist

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba live Mobile Freezing

★★★ Newbie
How do I fix my nba live mobile if it is stuck on the Almost There screen?
Message 1 of 32 (97,794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nba Live Mobile

★★★ Newbie
the main problem is the game center...try to turn on the airplane mode and power off your phone..wait for 15-30secs and then power on and turn off the airplane mode,try to turn on also wifi.. go to settings ,go to game center app wait for ur apple.id to appear and start the.nba mobile game and thats it...

View in thread

Message 12 of 32 (43,123 Views)

All Replies

Nba Live Mobile

★★★ Newbie
How do I fix my nba live mobile if it is stuck on the Almost There screen?
Message 2 of 32 (97,521 Views)

Re: Nba live Mobile Freezing

★★ Novice
I have the same problem
Message 3 of 32 (97,529 Views)

Game won't load

★★ Novice
my game when it loads it gets stuck on "almost there". How do I fix this?
Message 4 of 32 (97,501 Views)

Re: Game won't load

★★★ Newbie

After many deletes and re downloads i was finally able to over come this same problem.

Message 5 of 32 (97,420 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem, did you find a soultuon
Message 6 of 32 (97,397 Views)

Re: Game won't load

★★★★★ Newbie
Jared guy have you found a solution everyone on the internet is getting so pissed off about this
Message 7 of 32 (97,382 Views)

EA DICE Team
Message 8 of 32 (97,355 Views)

★★ Novice

This is so stupid!  EA techs come on like this and give this bullcrap it's stupid.  If they can't help then they need to stop posting on forums like this and work on fixing the issue.

anyway I may have found a cause of this issue.  Could you gusy please tell me if you Game Center app is working or not ( only a white screen specifically?  That is what my GC is doing.  ALso, in the setting can you access the Game Center settings.

I believe that the Game Center malfunctioning and not working is the reason nba is not loading fully.  I think it is trying to connect to Game Center, but it can't because the app is not working!

i have tried to fix the game center issue but to no avail.  It appears to be caused by things releleated to iOS 9 and above.

If you want any proof as to why I think this, it is because I got nba to work one time (only one time unfortunately) as soon as it got to almost there game center said welcome back and it loaded.  Later when I went on (Game Center was malfunctioning at this point) it froze as usual and did not connect to Game Center at all.

Message 9 of 32 (97,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of those things worked, I'm getting really mad because everyone is playing it and I'm the only on with the "almost there" screen. Can u guys actually start trying to fix things. I love madden mobile, I want to see Nba live Mobile. Help

Message 10 of 32 (96,398 Views)