Pro Tip--Game Crashing losing your characters forever

by M4DF3rn

Original Post

Nba live 2019 franchise mode saved file corrupted

★★★ Newbie

I played two teams already and played 4 games each. Both franchise mode saved files got corrupted.

I am very upset with this. If this issue is not resolved, please refund my money. I am very very upset.

Message 1 of 11 (2,889 Views)

Re: Nba live 2019 franchise mode saved file corrupted

★ Novice

Right there with you. I get a force close everytime I try and blue screen. Done with EA. These guys are pure trash. 

Message 2 of 11 (2,834 Views)

Problem loading Franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

I edited my roster and created an all rookie team and was playing on Franchise mode. I save the game and exit and now I can’t get back in. I’ll click on the file to load and the whole thing freezes and goes back to my Xbox home screen. If it helps any I download my games onto my Xbox one. Please help me I can’t even do what I want with this game and I just got it

Message 3 of 11 (2,789 Views)

Re: Problem loading Franchise mode

★★★ Newbie

I’ve also followed all protocol in what the Xbox suggests in the help section

Message 4 of 11 (2,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this problem since I bought the game on Friday night! It’s been a week and I can’t enjoy this damn game how I want to

Message 5 of 11 (2,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this same problem since last Friday also, lets hope they fix it soon or there will be a lot of unhappy people.

Message 6 of 11 (2,795 Views)

Pro Tip--Game Crashing losing your characters forever

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I found a way to prevent this lose of game. Backing up in ps4 /setting/ application management  and finding nba live 2k19 and do both a online backup and a backup to USB drive. Then if you lose data or it gets corrupted load the data u backed up for your character and game back to ps4 system under application management in settings. I back up my data every time I play after shuting  game down. If u made changes to your character that u are not happy like icon u can just go back to your last backup.

Don't lose your progress, this happened to my brother who had a 99 player in live 2018 and can happen to u as well if the PS4 corrupts and u have no backup to game data or if the game corrupts and uploads corrupt data online then u have a backup that works. Don't be a victim and lose all of your hard work, backit up to online and usb Everytime. You can do this for any Sony PS4 game especially nba live that u are progressing everytime you play.

Message 7 of 11 (2,736 Views)

★ Novice
Have 2 different franchises, with 2 different saves for each. Thought I was prepared. All dead. Will not load any new one either, no matter where in the season (Brand new, 2 weeks later, 2 years later).

Limited to The One and quick game.
Message 8 of 11 (2,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happened after I didn't play for a month, because I started playing NBA 2k19, the skeletons and feel is better to me. Going back to cause I do like Embid on there, both saved franchise modes froze trying to save. Trash
Message 9 of 11 (2,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone got their money back. I didn't get a garruntee with this. Should of known 

Message 10 of 11 (2,498 Views)