Nba Live 18

by tinkdatfye

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nba Live 18

★ Novice
Hi EA peeps my Nba Live 18 is too large for my screen. My tv doesnt give me the option to adjust the visual scale correctly. Am i out of luck? This is the only game where I have this issue, just wondering if its just becuase its the demo or if the full game will give us a screen adjustment option. Thanks
Message 1 of 16 (8,785 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nba Live 18

★ Novice

You have to use your tv remote to adjust aspect ratio, zoom etc. Cannot do this in game or through Xbox settings. 

View in thread

Message 14 of 16 (7,916 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Has this really been posted for a month with no reply?? .... Wow thanks EA i guess I'll just keep playing "The One" without being able to read my grade 👎👎👎
Message 2 of 16 (8,555 Views)

★ Novice
Same issue here... No screen size setting or anything it kinda sucks. I have a 50-inch TV too but apparently that's not big enough.. EA please fix this it's ridiculous
Message 3 of 16 (8,484 Views)

★ Novice
Already tried that, had no affect on the game at all
Message 5 of 16 (8,463 Views)

★ Novice

I'm on PS4 (normal, not pro), by the way.

Message 6 of 16 (8,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still no answer on this ?
Message 7 of 16 (8,281 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA you're better than this! just because more people buy 2k because its easier to play doesnt mean you should stop caring (again) about live. those who buy live are loyal fans and will follow ea to the grave. dont S#!t on us by not allowing us to change screen size. the default is too wide. and it has nothing to do with system screen dimensions

Message 8 of 16 (8,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My screen size for ps4 nba live 18 is to big for the screen and it is annoying as i can’t see anything what should I do
Message 9 of 16 (7,816 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This doesn't help
Message 10 of 16 (7,337 Views)