Naration in fifa 20 PC

by blindgamer84

Original Post

Naration in fifa 20 PC

★★★ Novice

dear community. I live in the Czech Republic and on the Internet I came across an article dealing with news in the field of accessibility of ea sports sports games. I'm a big fan of the FIFA series and even though I'm blind since birth, I'm trying to play this game successfully. I was very interested in the information about the year 2020, in which it is possible to turn on text-to-speech in the game menu as part of the accessibility settings. I know this feature is only available in English, so I purchased and downloaded the English version of the game. Although I use English in the game, text-to-speech in accessibility settings is not available at all. It's great that ea sport implements these features, but it would be necessary for them to be available worldwide. I don't know exactly if the availability of these features doesn't just apply to users in the United States. if I could have voice feedback in the game across all menus and settings, it would be a big step forward for me. is there any way I could get text-to-speech into play? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Message 1 of 1 (712 Views)