Re: NO SOUND Behind me Audio Configuration from 7.1 surround to Headphones/Stere

by chareganma

Original Post

Re: I need windows audio configuration : Headphones/Stereo

Community Manager

@MxterVe wrote:
@toptopppp Origin > My game library > right click on Apex > Game options > command line options > add +miles_channels 2

@MxterVe  Thanks for sharing!

@toptopppp 

If this fixed it for you would you mind marking the reply that helped you so others can discover it on our forums?

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 24 (5,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank u bro i tried everything but only this worked

Message 12 of 24 (5,078 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks this worked for me Standard smile 

Message 13 of 24 (5,046 Views)

Re: NO SOUND Behind me Audio Configuration from 7.1 surround to Headphones/Stere

★★ Apprentice

i was using earphones,now just bought studio headphones and in lobby all sounds are good and no problems,but when playing the game my teammates communicate to me while they want ammo or looking for extended magazine and sounds comes from the opposite place at map,or when they being attacked i hear that bombs are sounding from different place on map as always the sound comes from opposite place in aroind 60 meters radius-footsteps too.And i dont know what happens-even many players are invisible and attacking me to downed from them-i cant see them and voices are coming with steps from all around as from jungle.I replaced my old earphones to try  for two games but i didnt have any problems with opposite sounds or invisible players,all players was visible.Next i replaced the earphones with studio headphones and problem started again as i was being killed by invisible players and foot steps and bomb sounds was coming from opposite directions and far from the original situation as 60 meters from south but the fight scene of this sounds was originally in north and i was in the middle of south and north-i turned my back but didnt see anybody behind me and was sniped by sniper and downed.It was strange.My new headphones are set to default in win10 settings,reinstalled realtek driver too,headphones comes with no driver from publisher-plug and play.what to do now?i tried the miles channel 2 but was killed by invisible attackers again and sounds started again to come from opposite side,do you think that i should try to uninstall the game and to download the new launcher and install the game again so Apex Legends to detect my new driver or headphones?please fast answer 

Message 14 of 24 (4,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@chareganma I get the same issue. Directional sound all messed up/opposite. Seems intermittent too.
Turning on "Windows Sonic for Headphones" fixes that but the sound becomes poor quality with that setting.
Message 15 of 24 (4,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Clown_Wonk can anyone help?
Message 16 of 24 (4,290 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i fixed the issue,i just bought myself few packs of hook-on-ear earphones and they fixed all itself by just plug and play-without doing nothing.earphones with plastic hook to fit your ear are sold widely worldwide with free shipping for 5usd and plus minus

Message 17 of 24 (4,248 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@aaSWETaa try my method by reading below my earphone
Message 18 of 24 (4,247 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@toptopppp
i fixed the issue,i just bought myself few packs of hook-on-ear earphones and they fixed all itself by just plug and play-without doing nothing.earphones with plastic hook to fit your ear are sold widely worldwide with free shipping for 5usd and plus minus
Message 19 of 24 (4,242 Views)

★ Novice

How i can add in steam? 

Message 20 of 24 (3,126 Views)