NHL21 server issue

by aswlam13TO

Original Post

NHL21 server issue

★★★ Newbie

There is something happening with your servers in NHL21 on PS4. I just played against the same team in squad battles twice and both times the game result would not go through. The 2nd time i won 6-1 and took over 20 shots so it should have been max battle points but now it shows that I lost that game 0-3 with no battle points rewarded and the game can’t be replayed. It is an issue on your end and we shouldn’t be penalized for it.

After the first time I already tried unplugging the modem, router and PS4 and did a power cycle. It clearly didn’t do anything because the win didn’t register the second time. How can this be fixed on my account?

Message 1 of 2 (267 Views)

Re: NHL21 server issue

Community Manager

Hi there, @aswlam13TO,

We aren't able to modify records. I'm very sorry. The best I can do is go through some connection troubleshooting. It sounds like you're either disconnecting or something is preventing sending the game results to our servers. One thing you should do is power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. If this hasn't been done in a while, it would be good to do now.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)