NHL Points not showing up after purchase- NHL 22

by hockeyislife21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL Points not showing up after purchase- NHL 22

★★★ Newbie

I had purchased some NHL Points last night in NHL 22, but after purchase they never showed up. Just stated up the game, and still not there. What do I need to do?

Message 1 of 7 (1,285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL Points not showing up after purchase- NHL 22

★★★ Newbie

Not sure what happened, but got home not too long ago, started up the game and went into HUT and my nhl points showed up. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (1,230 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @hockeyislife21.

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,260 Views)

★ Novice

Did you get this fixed? Because I had the same issue for over a week and did not receive my X Factor pre-order content and I purchased the game on the 11th. I contacted EA a bunch of times and then they told me the problem was on the XBox side. I talked to Microsoft once and they said it was the game developer. Just one big runaround with no results

Message 3 of 7 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this exact same issue they cannot figure it out.

Message 4 of 7 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hockeyislife21 Yup same problem here
Message 5 of 7 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure what happened, but got home not too long ago, started up the game and went into HUT and my nhl points showed up. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,231 Views)

Community Manager

@hockeyislife21 

Great! I'm glad to hear it!

@whitewolf25 

For help with missing pre-order content, please contact the retailer you purchased the game from. They'll need to look into this for you.

@areasamurai 

Did your points show up? If not, please see my previous post for links to contacting support so they can help with this.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,196 Views)