Original Post

Re: NHL 22 quitting/freezing

★★★★ Novice

It will also sat network issues etc, every other app and game works 

Message 31 of 34 (1,524 Views)

Community Manager

@Creamcorn3538 

As a test, can you switch to a mobile hotspot and see if you have the same issue?

Aljo.png
Message 32 of 34 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am highly unhappy with nhl 22 the last few days.. So yesterday, I was disconnected mid game about 6 times, playing squad battles against computer superstar.. Anyways I took a loss for each game, lost all my stats.. Then a little later I get a player so I decide to refund money instead of collectibles and i refund 50,000 coins... Just disappeared. Never got my coins and still downgraded player. Now today, again mid game.. This time in hut rivals.. This is absolutely ridiculous. I would like to be compensated some how. I'm out my time, 50,000 coins, stats towards objectives. Now I'll be placed in a lower division also because of this. Can someone please make this right??? I love the game but if this isn't taken care of, I will no longer be playing. Please help, thank you... My team is mother nature, my email is [edit: email address removed]... Gamertag is I A d d i i c T on Xbox one S.

Message 33 of 34 (987 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @DangleDiggs 

Thanks for reaching out. I'll try to help with the connection issues you're having. We'll go through some troubleshooting. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, if you haven't yet, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not.

As far as the coins go, that's something an advisor is going to need to look into for you. To do that, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 34 of 34 (967 Views)